+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal but Not Inland applicant

syed3009

Jul 20, 2020
Hello, I got my PPR and then next day I also got Portal # 1 confirmation whereas I am not inland applicant and never visited Canada. Does anyone had same experiences ? what has to be done in such case , please guide.

syed3009

Jul 20, 2020
I never applied for self employed program. I had applied for start up visa and my PR application I have my spouse and child. I received Portal email only for my son who is outside Canada and never visited Canada. He is under my dependent

A570aman

Sep 26, 2024
Hey I received portal request but i am not in canada right know and my visaes are expired so what should i do

fakhru01

Oct 6, 2024
Hello, I got my PPR and then next day I also got Portal # 1 confirmation whereas I am not inland applicant and never visited Canada. Does anyone had same experiences ? what has to be done in such case , please guide.
Hello! Congratulations on receiving your PPR and Portal #1 confirmation! While it's not common for someone who hasn't visited Canada to get these updates, it's possible your application was processed smoothly. In this case, I recommend checking the official IRCC website for guidance on the next steps. Additionally, some applicants have found success using the "VN travel template" to prepare for travel arrangements and understand the entry requirements better. Best of luck with your application!