+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card!

a1ngar

Dec 1, 2023
Hi, i arrived as a pr on 9 th sept in canada. I haven’t still got my pr card! Can anyone tell me for how long is the copr paper valid? It’s becoming difficult as i cannot apply for my id without pr card. And can anyone guide me as to how to track pr card? I went ircc website but to no avail. I doubt that the address written by the immigration officer was not right at the time where the card was supposed to be mailed. Kindly give me number where i can call and check the whereabouts of the pr - card.

a1ngar

Dec 1, 2023
Hi, i arrived as a pr on 9 th sept in canada. I haven’t still got my pr card! Can anyone tell me for how long is the copr paper valid? It’s becoming difficult as i cannot apply for my id without pr card. And can anyone guide me as to how to track pr card? I went ircc website but to no avail. I doubt that the address written by the immigration officer was not right at the time where the card was supposed to be mailed. Kindly give me number where i can call and check the whereabouts of the pr - card.
i got this... https://19216801.onl/