Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
@kkincanada Are you tracking your prcards via Canada post mymail app also. If yes, does anything shows on your app?
my location is not trackable on Canada Post App. Do we have any other way to check?

coprpartha

Star Member
Dec 1, 2023
As dependent my PR is in process of approval. My spouse got PR Card month ago. Family member outside Canada takes time to get approved. Can I apply for Visitor Visa? If so, how can I apply and in the application form, does it require to mention my PR UCI number? Your opinion please. Thanks

lero8153

May 13, 2024
Congrats, I Just wanted to check, Do you know how many days did it take for you to receive the cards from the date it was updated on the GC Key that they have mailed the PR Cards to you?
Hi! So I never received GU2 but when I checked my gckey on May 23, 2024 I saw that it was mailed under the 'Document Status' section at the bottom of the page. So roughly about 4/5 days including the weekend.

Reactions: kkincanada

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
As dependent my PR is in process of approval. My spouse got PR Card month ago. Family member outside Canada takes time to get approved. Can I apply for Visitor Visa? If so, how can I apply and in the application form, does it require to mention my PR UCI number? Your opinion please. Thanks
If your PR is in the final stages of Approval, your visitor visa application will not be processed. You will end up losing the application fees as well. This happened to us. We filed for a visitor visa in January, and after two weeks, the PR was almost at the last stage of approval. Then, they didn't process the visitor visa for three more months until we finally received our eCOPR, and they cancelled our visitor application. Eventually, we lost the application fees as well. Others may have faced different experiences, though.

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
No I didn’t linked my gckey account to the pr cards. Only saw the notification of Canadian note bank company in Canada post app today morning.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Finally, the PR Journey is officially over, and we received our Cards today. :)

The new Canadian Journey begins! :)

Good Luck Everyone!

Reactions: joag29

rosie_01

Apr 12, 2024
my ecopr is april29, no ghost update no anything. Gckey status still submitted. Portal 2 status still in review. anyone the same boat with me?