Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
So I called CIC. Apparently, cards are ready to be Mailed from November 22, 2022, but they needed to confirm the Canadian address. That is so weird. At the airport, they were told they would receive the card at the address they had on COPR. So, since I provided the same address as their landing document, they will inform the concerned department to mail the cards out, so we should be receiving them soon. This is outrageous. Had I not called them, I'd never find this out.

I feel like I should complain somewhere, once we receive the PR cards.
Not sure how IRCC idiots were planning to reach out to applicants in these cases. Same happened to my friend. Only when he called, he knew about the delay and the reason. Imagine, applicants sitting there a expecting that cards will arrive one day. Pathetic..!!!!

chinmay.savai

Feb 20, 2012
Not sure how IRCC idiots were planning to reach out to applicants in these cases. Same happened to my friend. Only when he called, he knew about the delay and the reason. Imagine, applicants sitting there a expecting that cards will arrive one day. Pathetic..!!!!
I KNOW RIGHT? I sent them 2 web forms and both were ignored!They could have responded with "we don't have the address or something" Lets see how long they take now to mail the cards since they have the address now.

Reactions: RSub

chinmay.savai

Feb 20, 2012
same thing with me. My Parents landed in July 2022. Father received the PR card in September but for mother, they asked for new photographs, which I sent in October 2022. Since then no update and no PR card. Submitted few webform requests, no response. Submitted ATIP request, still no answer.
No way to check the status on any tracker, nothing works. :(
call them maybe?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
same thing with me. My Parents landed in July 2022. Father received the PR card in September but for mother, they asked for new photographs, which I sent in October 2022. Since then no update and no PR card. Submitted few webform requests, no response. Submitted ATIP request, still no answer.
No way to check the status on any tracker, nothing works. :(
Try this. I got to know the status.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-not-received-yet-over-120-days.789877/post-10371643

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
PR card shipped on Feb 22 and received it in mail today.

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
Here is what you can try -

1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages
I was able to get in touch with IRCC with the steps you gave. Thank you so much for this info.

After a year and 1 month I now have some update regarding my PR card. Apparently now only they are printing my PR card. What a mess.

Anyway , I’m so damn happy today and relieved to hear that the card is bring processed. Finally I can go see my parents.

Reactions: RSub

chinmay.savai

Feb 20, 2012
Then call IRCC and get the PR card application number. Use that to link it to GCKey account :)
I tried calling them using the mentioned method, I had no luck, they said they are facing high call volume and can't transfer my call, I started calling right at 8 AM and I called 15 times, got the same answer.

saeedft9

Aug 25, 2020
I still could not get in touch with IRCC agents! I always receive the same message after calling saying that agents are busy and we can't get you connected to any agents! It's been 189 days for me and no PR card yet!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still could not get in touch with IRCC agents! I always receive the same message after calling saying that agents are busy and we can't get you connected to any agents! It's been 189 days for me and no PR card yet!
Perhaps you should use the webform and have them contact you instead.