+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card not received - 76 Days passed

manharnarang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Dear Members,

I landed in April 2016. Its been 76 days today and I have not received my PR card. Somebody told me that one gets it in 2 months.

Can you please let me know how much time it takes typically to receive the PR card in your mailbox.

Thanks in advance.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case, I've been waiting PR card almost 4 months. Anyway, you may receive PR card next month. Not too worried.

Good luck.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Call CIC for the updates.

jalal0

Jul 5, 2016
More than 4 months and i have not received my pr card
What I have to do Iam outside canda
But my wife in canda and she didn't recive anything
I filled out the solmen from is that enough
Thank you

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
jalal0 said:
More than 4 months and i have not received my pr card
What I have to do Iam outside canda
But my wife in canda and she didn't recive anything
I filled out the solmen from is that enough
Thank you
Raise a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry). I did that when I didn't get our cards after 88 days of landing and I got a response last week tuesday that we should submit another set of passport photographs as the ones we submitted were not compliant and the cards couldn't be produced. I am also outside Canada at the moment.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
It has been 4 months today and I have also not recieved my PR card. I am also outside canada. How will you manage now? any idea. I think same could be the issue with me as well... :-[

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Gr8AmirM said:
It has been 4 months today and I have also not recieved my PR card. I am also outside canada. How will you manage now? any idea. I think same could be the issue with me as well... :-[
Raise a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry). I did that when I didn't get our cards after 88 days of landing and I got a response on the 2nd of August that we should submit another set of passport photographs as the ones we submitted were not compliant and the cards couldn't be produced. I am also outside Canada at the moment.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Exactly the same case is with me now. I called them 3 times over a period of more than a month and 3rd time they inform me that I should send them new photographs. Now I am outside Canada. If I send them new photographs from here, giving the address of local photo studio, will they stop preparing my card and hold it as I am no longer in Canada??????????

Plz...do reply..any body..

BTW, I can send photographs to my friend in Canada and sending from there. I can exactly mention the address of photo studio but for this I will need to change the date photo taken, giving impression that I brought them from home country when I landed there..But this is some kind of ....can I do this??

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Gr8AmirM said:
Exactly the same case is with me now. I called them 3 times over a period of more than a month and 3rd time they inform me that I should send them new photographs. Now I am outside Canada. If I send them new photographs from here, giving the address of local photo studio, will they stop preparing my card and hold it as I am no longer in Canada??????????

Plz...do reply..any body..

BTW, I can send photographs to my friend in Canada and sending from there. I can exactly mention the address of photo studio but for this I will need to change the date photo taken, giving impression that I brought them from home country when I landed there..But this is some kind of ....can I do this??
I don't think there's any crime in sending passport photos taken overseas (outside Canada). That's what I did and sent to a friend in Canada for onward posting to CIC. Still waiting for the cards though. But I have a couple of people that did that and have their cards now.

You don't need to lie about the address of the photo studio or when the photo was taken.