+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Queries said:
Why do you think so ?? i am not in FSW category and for CEC the POF is exempted ...whatever i have i EE profile that's what i have filled in post ITA application ...
You obviously don't understand the process. CIC will check if you qualify for that nomination as well. And since one of the requirements was to show sufficient funds, you no longer qualify for that nomination cause you declared $0 in your profile.

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
Phil89 said:
You obviously don't understand the process. CIC will check if you qualify for that nomination as well. And since one of the requirements was to show sufficient funds, you no longer qualify for that nomination cause you declared $0 in your profile.
Absolutely. Once you are nominated , you are no longer Cec or fsw. Your application will be processed under pnp. And if it is oinp you need to maintain 12000$ throughout the processing of your application at cic.
Well for oinp processing you need to meet either Cec or fsw or both requirements. Plus oinp's own requirements. Pof is one of those. And this case it is most likely to be refused at review of eligibility level.if your pnp is under oinp. Not sure about other provinces.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
sarkar1989 said:
Absolutely. Once you are nominated , you are no longer Cec or fsw. Your application will be processed under pnp. And if it is oinp you need to maintain 12000$ throughout the processing of your application at cic.
Well for oinp processing you need to meet either Cec or fsw or both requirements. Plus oinp's own requirements. Pof is one of those. And this case it is most likely to be refused at review of eligibility level.if your pnp is under oinp. Not sure about other provinces.
This is incorrect : please have a look at the below link:

Evaluating PNP applicants on A11.2
It is possible that a candidate may appear to meet the program requirements of more than one federal immigration program. When this occurs, the processing office must only determine that the applicant meets oneof the federal programs for which they have been tagged. Once the applicant is determined to have met one of the federal immigration programs there is no need for further assessment of the others.
Processing offices should assess PNP applicants for federal programs in the following order:
CEC
FSTP
FSWP
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Queries said:

It is possible that a candidate may appear to meet the program requirements of more than one federal immigration program. When this occurs, the processing office must only determine that the applicant meets oneof the federal programs for which they have been tagged. Once the applicant is determined to have met one of the federal immigration programs there is no need for further assessment of the others.
Processing offices should assess PNP applicants for federal programs in the following order:
CEC
FSTP
FSWP

I have already explained everything...CIC will assess us under PNP requirements first just to make sure that the province hasn't screwed up and nominated the wrong person and then comes CEC or FSW, whichever we are qualified under. But you must meet your nominating province's requirements as well cause CIC will check on those too!

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
[/img]
Queries said:

CEC
FSTP
FSWP
Express Entry candidates who have a validated PT nomination receive an additional 600 CRS points, and are normally issued an invitation to apply (ITA) at the next eligible round of invitations, subject to that PT’s overall nomination space and Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC's) ministerial instructions for each particular round of invitations. The ITA letter explains that the candidate has been invited to apply for the PNP and that they have 60 calendar days to submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) through their MyCIC account.

At time of APR, PNP Express Entry applicants must demonstrate that they meet the PNP program requirements and, for A11.2 assessment, that they meet the program requirements of one federal immigration program (FSWP or CEC or FSTP)

CEC
FSTP
FSWP
Read it carefully

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Re: PR application under EE PNP connect hereo

Pnp guy got ppr today
GOOD NEWS
Nominated by nova scotia and he applied on 30 august for cic through EE.
Outland pnp guy
BG check in process on 28 oct
PPR on 29 oct

So two months
He posted full timeline in august AOR thread

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
sarkar1989 said:
[/img]Express Entry candidates who have a validated PT nomination receive an additional 600 CRS points, and are normally issued an invitation to apply (ITA) at the next eligible round of invitations, subject to that PT’s overall nomination space and Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC's) ministerial instructions for each particular round of invitations. The ITA letter explains that the candidate has been invited to apply for the PNP and that they have 60 calendar days to submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) through their MyCIC account.

At time of APR, PNP Express Entry applicants must demonstrate that they meet the PNP program requirements and, for A11.2 assessment, that they meet the program requirements of one federal immigration program (FSWP or CEC or FSTP)

CEC
FSTP
FSWP
Read it carefully
Okey so i just went back and check the OOPNP guide for fund criteria and it says :

"3.4 SETTLEMENT FUNDS
You are required to demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support yourself and your dependent family members. Your dependents include both the family members in your household who are accompanying you to Ontario and those who are not accompanying you.
For a definition of who is considered a dependent, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#d
For documents to prove your current employment or arranged employment, see Section 3.1.
OOPNP must be satisfied that funds are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency. You must be able to use this money to cover the costs of living for you and your dependent family members whether or not they are accompanying you to Ontario.
The minimum amount of funds is based on the number of family members in your household in accordance with the Low Income Cut-Offs (LICO). These amounts are updated every year. The number of family members in your household includes you and both your accompanying and non-accompanying dependents."

Since i am working here in Canada for almost 3 years and i have provided the reference letter and my last 6 month salary slip (to show my regular income as salary) and also the last 3 months bank statement which shows fund close to 11k ... that should be considered right ???
Do i need to do anything with this regard ???

jainp

Oct 23, 2015
Hello Friends,
emailed all forms and documents for formal application to PEI on 27th Oct but received no acknowledgement. Requested for acknowledgement on 28 but again no reply. What to do. Pls help with your experience. Have you people got any reply from PEI EE?

Thanks

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
jainp said:
Hello Friends,
emailed all forms and documents for formal application to PEI on 27th Oct but received no acknowledgement. Requested for acknowledgement on 28 but again no reply. What to do. Pls help with your experience. Have you people got any reply from PEI EE?

Thanks
They do not send any acknowledgement email. Just be patient.

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
Queries said:
Okey so i just went back and check the OOPNP guide for fund criteria and it says :

"3.4 SETTLEMENT FUNDS
You are required to demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support yourself and your dependent family members. Your dependents include both the family members in your household who are accompanying you to Ontario and those who are not accompanying you.
For a definition of who is considered a dependent, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#d
For documents to prove your current employment or arranged employment, see Section 3.1.
OOPNP must be satisfied that funds are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency. You must be able to use this money to cover the costs of living for you and your dependent family members whether or not they are accompanying you to Ontario.
The minimum amount of funds is based on the number of family members in your household in accordance with the Low Income Cut-Offs (LICO). These amounts are updated every year. The number of family members in your household includes you and both your accompanying and non-accompanying dependents."

Since i am working here in Canada for almost 3 years and i have provided the reference letter and my last 6 month salary slip (to show my regular income as salary) and also the last 3 months bank statement which shows fund close to 11k ... that should be considered right ???
Do i need to do anything with this regard ???
Should be fine if you have included 11k bank statement. But you declared it as 0 in your profile. I hope you did,t put it zero on schedule 4. If that's the case . Then only option is to wait and watch.and pray for the processing officer to be very nice.

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
Any news guys? This wait is killing me...

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP application are really slow.. Now I think I should have applied under CEC.. :( which is super fast and other threads shows FSW Outland guys are also getting PPR within 6 days to 1 month....

Hopefully we will get some updates before Christmas :(

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
sarkar1989 said:
Should be fine if you have included 11k bank statement. But you declared it as 0 in your profile. I hope you did,t put it zero on schedule 4. If that's the case . Then only option is to wait and watch.and pray for the processing officer to be very nice.
I haven't received the schedule 4 request yet ... if i get it what should i put there same as post ITA /EE profile (which is 0) or the fund i have in my acct ?? if i put 11K will this not be a mismatch in profile and schedule 4??

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
Queries said:
I haven't received the schedule 4 request yet ... if i get it what should i put there same as post ITA /EE profile (which is 0) or the fund i have in my acct ?? if i put 11K will this not be a mismatch in profile and schedule 4??
What ever funds you have shown to the nominating province. Put same on schedule 4 . And write a cse to cic's Nova Scotia office to tell them that you put it zero by mistake. What I know is ' pnp applications they check for completeness at cic Nova Scotia and then they farward your case to cpc Ottawa. I may be wrong.