+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application returned

Nafisa321

Dec 3, 2015
hi
I just got my PR application returned as one of the form was not signed :( .My PNP is now expired . In the letter its said that i need to renew my PNP .Will that be possible?? I have my work permit valid till 2017.Please help .I am very worried.

Cantilangnonako

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 23, 2015
Nomination.....
Aug. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 07, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
June 30, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
April 2012
You don't have to worry. Just follow the instructions on the letter.

Re: Expired nomination. You can call the office from the Province to which you where nominated. Just check your nomination letter, you can see the contact details there. Tell them what happened. You get an extension for your nomination for sure.

ee2015ok

Apr 10, 2015
Nafisa321 said:
hi
I just got my PR application returned as one of the form was not signed :( .My PNP is now expired . In the letter its said that i need to renew my PNP .Will that be possible?? I have my work permit valid till 2017.Please help .I am very worried.
Hi sorry to hear that. Hope you can get your nomination extended soon. But I'm nervous now because I remembered there is one form that naturally doesn't have area shown on it for us to sign. So I didn't sign... May I know is that your situation? Thanks!

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
ee2015ok said:
Hi sorry to hear that. Hope you can get your nomination extended soon. But I'm nervous now because I remembered there is one form that naturally doesn't have area shown on it for us to sign. So I didn't sign... May I know is that your situation? Thanks!
Hello ee2015,

Which form are you talking about tht does not show area where to sign.

Param

ee2015ok

Apr 10, 2015
param17 said:
Hello ee2015,

Which form are you talking about tht does not show area where to sign.

Param
Hi, it's IMM5562. I just double checked, there's no area to sign. OMG, did I miss something here.. I'm super worried now
Do you have any comments regarding this? Thanks!

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
PASSED TO CIO W/ APPLICATION PACKAGE
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ee2015ok said:
Hi, it's IMM5562. I just double checked, there's no area to sign. OMG, did I miss something here.. I'm super worried now
Do you have any comments regarding this? Thanks!
Hi, You are right, There's no signature line showing on this single form 5562. But our case, we traveled a lot, HKG,SINGAPORE,AUSTRALIA,BANGKOK, so the travel spaces are not enough in one page, so I included another sheet, stating all other travel details not listed on the first 5562 form.

I put my name on the additional page, the form number, and the question number. Both mine and my spouse. Then that's the time I put a SIGNATURE line at the bottom. and the DATE.

I just put it myself. Not knowing if its correct. whew! :eek:

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
lizzycrown12 said:
Hi, You are right, There's no signature line showing on this single form 5562. But our case, we traveled a lot, HKG,SINGAPORE,AUSTRALIA,BANGKOK, so the travel spaces are not enough in one page, so I included another sheet, stating all other travel details not listed on the first 5562 form.

I put my name on the additional page, the form number, and the question number. Both mine and my spouse. Then that's the time I put a SIGNATURE line at the bottom. and the DATE.

you guys mean we need to sign the IMM5562 form.. But i did not see any space to sign on that form..

Param

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
PASSED TO CIO W/ APPLICATION PACKAGE
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
param17 said:
you guys mean we need to sign the IMM5562 form.. But i did not see any space to sign on that form..

Param
I think we really dont have to, relax hehehe I am just too oozy and I have to put another page for the others travels, to make it officia....l I signed the additional sheet of paper. But its not required. I think.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
lizzycrown12 said:
I think we really dont have to, relax hehehe I am just too oozy and I have to put another page for the others travels, to make it officia....l I signed the additional sheet of paper. But its not required. I think.
Lol.. I am stressing out.. Leave now upto cic guys.. Let them do some their job... Lol

ee2015ok

Apr 10, 2015
lizzycrown12 said:

Hi, I think you did it appropriately. Not sure mine will go through or not...Pray...