+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPRA rejected , what next ?

Sandra Appiah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hello .
IRCC responded to my web form about my marriage. They requested to fill some forms in order to create a file for my husband . My PR is 73% complete .
Q1 does it mean he will be having an application in the system together with mine ?
2. we are in the process of filing HNC, do we still need to go ahead with that ?
3. Will adding my spouse to my application give him a status ?
please your response will be appreciated .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello .
IRCC responded to my web form about my marriage. They requested to fill some forms in order to create a file for my husband . My PR is 73% complete .
Q1 does it mean he will be having an application in the system together with mine ?
2. we are in the process of filing HNC, do we still need to go ahead with that ?
3. Will adding my spouse to my application give him a status ?
please your response will be appreciated .
The percentage on the progress bar is just an estimate. Many reach the100% without getting PR so I would not count on the progress bar too much. Would look at other applicants processing time for an estimate of current processing times. You can apply for H&C but that doesn’t prevent removal. If contacted by CBSA you can ask for removal to be put on hold but it is up to the CBSA agent.