02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hi guys.
Since it seems all vacs are reopening, has anyone received anu pprs?
Not all of them opening, just few ones started.
Overall it is a good sign!

Reactions: canuck78

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi, I just got a call from my immigration office (Montreal) to confirm our application approval and congratulate us for becoming PR. She told me that we would receive today or tomorrow morning the COPR email with the instructions to get the PR card. So it seems things are slowly moving on..

Reactions: superTine

annabethchase

Jan 11, 2020
Good news! An outland applicant from Philippines whose application was transferred and processed at Hong Kong Visa Office got decision made and passport request yesterday.

THIS IS FOR SPOUSAL-OUTLAND. APPLICANT IS CURRENTLY WORKING IN HONG KONG.

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING UNRELATED REPLIES.

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Good news! An outland applicant from Philippines whose application was transferred and processed at Hong Kong Visa Office got decision made and passport request yesterday.
Makes sense because both the consulate and VFS are in operation based on their respective web pages.

amanbagga8686

May 16, 2020
Hi, I just got a call from my immigration office (Montreal) to confirm our application approval and congratulate us for becoming PR. She told me that we would receive today or tomorrow morning the COPR email with the instructions to get the PR card. So it seems things are slowly moving on..
are you residing in Canada or somewhere else? Because mostly PPRs are issued to them who are already residing in Canada .

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
Good news indeed for the applicant. However, applicant is FSW-inland and resides in canada. Approval of FSW-outland application is a bigger thing at the moment because not a single application was given a PPR since april.

annabethchase

Jan 11, 2020
Good news indeed for the applicant. However, applicant is FSW-inland and resides in canada. Approval of FSW-outland application is a bigger thing at the moment because not a single application was given a PPR since april.
I don't know what you are saying but the applicant I was talking about is for SPOUSAL OUTLAND and she is currently based and working in Hong Kong. This gives me hope as I am also under SPOUSAL OUTLAND waiting for 3 months to receive PPR. So yes, THIS IS A BIG THING FOR US.

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
I don't know what you are saying but the applicant I was talking about is for SPOUSAL OUTLAND and she is currently based and working in Hong Kong. This gives me hope as I am also under SPOUSAL OUTLAND waiting for 3 months to receive PPR. So yes, THIS IS A BIG THING FOR US.
I think in this case it may be coincidence, I was referring to applicant who got PPR and is of Philippines nationality too. However, he/she is residing in canada and is FSW-Inland. I got this update from Immitracker

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I
I'm also waiting for the PPR. Decision Made in ECAS was March 13, 2020. I am an outland spouse applicant also, residing in Philippines. I'm just hoping for the best.

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Congratulations!

btzsa

Jul 20, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
08 May 2019
AOR Received.
18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
Interesting thread. So mine is a strange one. AOR 18 August 2018 (that is not a typo).
I recently ordered GCMS (actually CBSA) notes. I had been in security screening since May 2019. The notes show that my application was approved at CIO Sydney on 01 October 2019. It gets even better as I can also see the visa number and authority document number for my COPR. I can, however, also see an expiry date which is 14 may 2020. Unfortunately, someone seems to have slept on it and I never received a mail.
I therefore contacted CIO Sydney through Webform after getting to know this and they responded. First response said that they had sent a "ready for Visa" mail on 02 October 2019, but that they would follow up with the officer. The second one said that they have initiated action at their end and that they invite me to contact them if I don't get a response by 25 July.
I am sharing this with you all since there seems to be some doubt in people's minds regarding GCMS notes. My advice; order them. Worth their weight in gold they are.
Secondly, it is a fruitless business hanging about. I was working through an agent and the only thing she said was "We need to wait". DON'T listen to them; they are not personally invested in your case and, in many cases do not even know about various things that can be done. Had I acted earlier, I may have saved months of my life. As things stand now, hopefully the situation will be salvaged. It is not worth the risk free-wheeling on the basis of advice from the likes of them. Get out there, find out what you can do and for heaven's sake, do it. For yourself!!
Here's wishing you all the best of luck and good health.

Do take care.

2018sky

Jul 19, 2018
Interesting thread. So mine is a strange one. AOR 18 August 2018 (that is not a typo).
I recently ordered GCMS (actually CBSA) notes. I had been in security screening since May 2019. The notes show that my application was approved at CIO Sydney on 01 October 2019. It gets even better as I can also see the visa number and authority document number for my COPR. I can, however, also see an expiry date which is 14 may 2020. Unfortunately, someone seems to have slept on it and I never received a mail.
I therefore contacted CIO Sydney through Webform after getting to know this and they responded. First response said that they had sent a "ready for Visa" mail on 02 October 2019, but that they would follow up with the officer. The second one said that they have initiated action at their end and that they invite me to contact them if I don't get a response by 25 July.
I am sharing this with you all since there seems to be some doubt in people's minds regarding GCMS notes. My advice; order them. Worth their weight in gold they are.
Secondly, it is a fruitless business hanging about. I was working through an agent and the only thing she said was "We need to wait". DON'T listen to them; they are not personally invested in your case and, in many cases do not even know about various things that can be done. Had I acted earlier, I may have saved months of my life. As things stand now, hopefully the situation will be salvaged. It is not worth the risk free-wheeling on the basis of advice from the likes of them. Get out there, find out what you can do and for heaven's sake, do it. For yourself!!
Here's wishing you all the best of luck and good health.

Do take care.

Thank you for your post. It is informative for people like me who have been waiting for security to complete for more than six months now. AOR 3rd July 2019, PNP-O...and each time I contact them I'm told only security is in process, rest all cleared. I've finally ordered gcms notes.

Can I request you to kindly share the reason why your security took so long...in my case it could be ex military background (spouse). Also, what is your application status now?

Thank you and good luck!