+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR after BVL from Abudhabi

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
I had raised a webform before I got bvl regarding my current situation. I got a response on Sunday, saying "you'll receive a ppr shortly on your online account". Didn't hear from them yet. Tomorrow is their last working day, let's see.

I have seen usually they do correspondence on Wednesdays, Thursdays. Most of the times that's what I noticed.
Tommorow the server is gonna down for maintenance during Abu Dhabi working hours so i think they will stretch to next week now. And by saying you'll receive ppr shortly is something new to me

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Tommorow the server is gonna down for maintenance during Abu Dhabi working hours so i think they will stretch to next week now. And by saying you'll receive ppr shortly is something new to me
It's the portal for user access only I think. I don't think the one at the IRCC's end will be down. Because it's a whole working day for them. In fact, in case of my AIP, the server was down. I had the email notification and was waiting for the server to come up. Hoping to hear from them tomorrow.

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
It's the portal for user access only I think. I don't think the one at the IRCC's end will be down. Because it's a whole working day for them. In fact, in case of my AIP, the server was down. I had the email notification and was waiting for the server to come up. Hoping to hear from them tomorrow.
Oh right like you got the email and you couldn't sign in due to server maintenance? If that's the case then we may hear from them In Shaa Allah tommorow because in recent trend they are active on Wednesday and Thursday

sunny290

Apr 29, 2020
Oh right like you got the email and you couldn't sign in due to server maintenance? If that's the case then we may hear from them In Shaa Allah tommorow because in recent trend they are active on Wednesday and Thursday
The way things are happening, I tend to believe that they only work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• Haha
Reactions: Maybe tommorow

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Right exactly that's what happened. Seems like they pick applications on start of the week and start sending bvl/ppr towards the end of the week.