+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Test RQ Scarborough 2014

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since ScarboroughCitizenship Centre is the most pron to Post Test RQ therefore I have created this forum for people who appeared in citizenship test in 2014 to share their experience and timeline.

Please give description of your experiences,mistakes you made or anything you want to share to help others so that they can learn from your experiences.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got RQ this week after test on Dec. 02, 2013. The CIC officer was satisfied with dates after detailed discussion, only asked T4/NOA, sent him on February, 2014.

Please also check my post below related to this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/scarborough-office-citizenship-oath-t174274.240.html

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am expecting RQ from Scarborough office. So let's see when it happens. It has been more then 2 Months of test.

lilua said:
Since ScarboroughCitizenship Centre is the most pron to Post Test RQ therefore I have created this forum for people who appeared in citizenship test in 2014 to share their experience and timeline.

Please give description of your experiences,mistakes you made or anything you want to share to help others so that they can learn from your experiences.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks CIC is not issuing too many RQs in 2013 like 2011/2012. 2014 I believe it will be far less than 2013..So, month by month they are eliminating RQs and rather asking specific documents to proof residencey..That's good..

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same, I have been observing the same from this forum. I hope we all get Oath soon.

Cheers.

rayman_m said:
It looks CIC is not issuing too many RQs in 2013 like 2011/2012. 2014 I believe it will be far less than 2013..So, month by month they are eliminating RQs and rather asking specific documents to proof residencey..That's good..

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question for all: I went to Paksitan on Nov. 9, 2010 at 22:30(Flight time) through Etihad and stayed 3-hours at Abu-Dhabi on Nov. 10, 2010. Then took Flight at 22:30 on Nov. 10, 2010 and reached Paksitan on Nov. 11, 2010 at 2:30AM. Entry date at passport stamped Nov. 11, 2010.

But in my Original Application for Citizenship, I mentioned until Nov. 9, was in Canada and from Nov. 10 was in Pakistan. Now, I want to Map all my stamps on passport with my RQ submission. Remember, on Nov. 10 I was in travel but in Application mentioned in Paksitan. Is there will be a problem OR How can I MAP these stamps exactly in RQ submission?

shakeel7 said:
I got RQ this week after test on Dec. 02, 2013. The CIC officer was satisfied with dates after detailed discussion, only asked T4/NOA, sent him on February, 2014.

Please also check my post below related to this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/scarborough-office-citizenship-oath-t174274.240.html

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7, I also travel through Etihad to south Asia. Your official exit date will be from Canada is Nov. 9, 2010 no matter you arrived in Pakistan on 11th. It looks you made small error in your application form indicating you left Canada on 10th which should have been 9th. Nevertheless, you can correct in RQ putting the right date 9th Nov and later explain if they ask you anything on this small error. For more on this, you may call CIC agent and see what they advise. I believe you have some buffer days above 1095 to cover these mistakes..

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks rayman_m. On my Residence Calculator was 1103-days. I will correct in RQ. I think, it should be fine if there will be 1-2 days errors in calculations.

rayman_m said:
shakeel7, I also travel through Etihad to south Asia. Your official exit date will be from Canada is Nov. 9, 2010 no matter you arrived in Pakistan on 11th. It looks you made small error in your application form indicating you left Canada on 10th which should have been 9th. Nevertheless, you can correct in RQ putting the right date 9th Nov and later explain if they ask you anything on this small error. For more on this, you may call CIC agent and see what they advise. I believe you have some buffer days above 1095 to cover these mistakes..

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Any updates from anyone, have any of you received oath since you submitted RQs?

I submitted the RQ on May 2nd and CIC call center is saying that it is under review.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same, nothing. Still Waiting........... 8)

vinaypuri said:
Hi Guys,

Any updates from anyone, have any of you received oath since you submitted RQs?

I submitted the RQ on May 2nd and CIC call center is saying that it is under review.

enyeeme

Apr 14, 2014
Hi

I applied in Aug 15 2013, and process started on 28th Oct 2013. I am waiting for my test date.
I did not know much about the post-applying citizenship process until recently I started reading this forum.

After I applied my citizenship, because of ignorance, I went backhome for 6 months in the first week of Sep 2013 and returned back on first week of March 2014 to attend my family member health problem. I did not travel in the last 3 years anywhere outside Canada.

based on this forum discussions. I started calling CIC once in a week from past 6 weeks.

Some agents say it is transferred to local office scarborough, some says it is still in Sydney. background check is done and everything is fine.

so, are they delaying or giving 2 different answers just because that they come to know that I left the country soon after I applied for citizenship and without informing them?
do I need to inform them now that I went for six months which I did not know that I have to inform them before I leave.?
do I have chances to get RQ?

Thank you

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
Shakeel7, yours took long time, I know that most people they get their citizenship oat 2 to max 4 months after their citizenship test, hopefully you get it soon :)

noeul

May 10, 2014
vinaypuri said:
Hi Folks, any of post test RQ recipients received oaths from scarborough?
Hi Vinaupuri

I received RQ from Scarborough office after test on may 2014 due to short of 6 days. RQ issued during interview and responded 2 weeks after. No news until now.

do you know anyone had similar case and received oath?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Noeul..

Only person I know is Shakeel above. He was issued RQ 10 days before me. I don't know how much time Scarborough takes to process RQs. Everytime I can CIC, they are saying it is under review by a Citizenship official.

noeul said:
Hi Vinaupuri

I received RQ from Scarborough office after test on may 2014 due to short of 6 days. RQ issued during interview and responded 2 weeks after. No news until now.

do you know anyone had similar case and received oath?