+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Test RQ Scarborough 2014

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a good news Shakeel. They must be running back ground checks again if they expired. So expect something in a month or so. Did you call CIC, what did they say?

shakeel7 said:
Hi All:

Today received my ATIP report with following details in different sections:

Updated Date: August 07, 2014
Case Stage: Assess

Event Type: Citizenship Hearing
Event Local Time: July 24, 2014

Type: Decision

Type: PS/Judge's Decision

Type: Official's/Grantor's Decision

How long will it take for Oath?

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On Oct. 7 will be 2-months after updating status. No ECAS updated yet. I think, Oath will be scheduled in next 1-2 months.

vinaypuri said:
This is a good news Shakeel. They must be running back ground checks again if they expired. So expect something in a month or so. Did you call CIC, what did they say?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try calling CIC, they will be able to provide you more information. I applied for ATIP on Sept 9th too.. let's see what that shows. I am about 20 days behind you in submitting RQ.

When I called CIC last week, they told me the same thing - RQ file waiting for an officer review.

shakeel7 said:
On Oct. 7 will be 2-months after updating status. No ECAS updated yet. I think, Oath will be scheduled in next 1-2 months.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC, they said wait until August 4, 2015 for oath. If you don't receive oath letter until that date, then call us. Its ridiculus.

vinaypuri said:
Try calling CIC, they will be able to provide you more information. I applied for ATIP on Sept 9th too.. let's see what that shows. I am about 20 days behind you in submitting RQ.

When I called CIC last week, they told me the same thing - RQ file waiting for an officer review.

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
shakeel7 said:
I called CIC, they said wait until August 4, 2015 for oath. If you don't receive oath letter until that date, then call us. Its ridiculus.
They always sing same song. Waste of time to call CIC for known answer

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my ATIP today. No changes, last status is May 5th - "RQ Documentation received, file kept on shelf for GLT to review". Now god knows who the hell that Lazy a** GLT is, I just hope he reviews my documentation soon. People from Scarborough have been getting Citizenships in 6 Months and on the other we have people waiting for 3 years.

It is not consistent and fair on CIC's part. Anyhow, I have started to loose that excitement and charm for Canadian Citizenship.

poushi24 said:
They always sing same song. Waste of time to call CIC for known answer

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Judge reveiwed my file after 3-months, +15-days to grant decision by officer. Its depends upon the workload of that Judge and officer. Don't loose your heart, you will hear good news soon. Good luck who are waiting for review/oath.

vinaypuri said:
I got my ATIP today. No changes, last status is May 5th - "RQ Documentation received, file kept on shelf for GLT to review". Now god knows who the hell that Lazy a** GLT is, I just hope he reviews my documentation soon. People from Scarborough have been getting Citizenships in 6 Months and on the other we have people waiting for 3 years.

It is not consistent and fair on CIC's part. Anyhow, I have started to loose that excitement and charm for Canadian Citizenship.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all:

Good news for today. Today, I got Oath letter for November 5, 2014. Citizenship long Journey is going to an end but not our learning and struggling for success. I am thankful to all forum members to help and encourage in this tedious process.

BIG THANKS FOR ALL ********* :) ;) 8) 8) 8) :-*

vinaypuri said: