+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
I am presently in USA. I have already applied for PCC from Indian Embassy and waiting for their reply.

In the meantime, can I get a PCC from the local police station back In India and submit that in case the PCC from Indian embassy doesn't arrive in time ?

As per the CIC website, for Indians living in US, i need to apply to nearest Indian Embassy.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
ntwkengg said:
both points are okay you can proceed with that PCC and POF......

Click on question mark on right side of educational transcript to see what you have to upload. If they want transcript then give them your transcript as simple as that.
Do not puzzle yourself and CIC. As you have done a degree so you should have a transcript copy its not a big deal also include your ECA if you require it according to your scenario.....
If you are out of India then it's a must to have the PCC issued by Indian Consulate.

I am in US and will be getting the PCC from CGI, US. Please check CIC website's section for Police Certificates.

Meanwhile someone else can also confirm the same.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
reddevil666 said:
I am presently in USA. I have already applied for PCC from Indian Embassy and waiting for their reply.

In the meantime, can I get a PCC from the local police station back In India and submit that in case the PCC from Indian embassy doesn't arrive in time ?

As per the CIC website, for Indians living in US, i need to apply to nearest Indian Embassy.
PCC issued in India while you are in US will not work. We have to get it from Indian Consulate in US.

To which Indian consulate in US you have submitted your application? Did you apply in person or send by post? Did they mention any ETA for the same?

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
PCC (India) clarification is a severe dilemma. Looking into gravity of the matter can someone please share their experience. So I can act fast I have 26 days remaining for submission. I have friend who applied federal PR file with PCC from India still being in Canada and didn't have rejection (no jokes) but I am not sure for Express Entry that's why I am seeking clarifications. :)

Asivad Anac... suggestions needed

Srinivasa2013

May 22, 2013
Good Morning Asivad Anac

Thanks for your time for helping all of us and thanks again for the clarity of your thoughts.

I started working in Canada from 1st August 2013. For July 31st 2015, I will be completing two years, but the Express entry system has given 46 points for my Canadian experience. I got ITA on 17th July, just wondering will it have any impact on my application?, Even though it is there calculation.

Because later on they should not say its system error.

I appreciate your response in this regard. Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil666 said:

reddevil666,

How can you apply at both places at the same time. When you say, you have applied at Indian embassy at US, then you would have sent across your original passport. Alternatively, you can apply through eSeva in India but then again when they issue you the police certificate, they will ask for your original passport to put the stamp on it. Hence, it's literally impossible to apply at 2 place at the same time.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquarian25 said:
PCC issued in India while you are in US will not work. We have to get it from Indian Consulate in US.

To which Indian consulate in US you have submitted your application? Did you apply in person or send by post? Did they mention any ETA for the same?
Aquarian25,

The general ETA is 'If your passport was issued by the same embassy where you are applying PCC', then you would get the PCC in 7 to 10 days. It's pretty quick.

If your passport was issued in India, then it would take somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquarian25 said:
If you are out of India then it's a must to have the PCC issued by Indian Consulate.

I am in US and will be getting the PCC from CGI, US. Please check CIC website's section for Police Certificates.

Meanwhile someone else can also confirm the same.
It is advisable that you get your PCC through the embassy as you reside in US. I do not see any issues in you getting PCC from eSeva offices in India but that is simply not possible as it would have police verification and they expect you physical presence there and they need your original passport there in india while issuing the PCC. At eSeva, the PCC will be issued only to the person for whom it is applied. So, it is pretty complicated. Considering these, it is better to go through the embassy.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Aquarian25,

The general ETA is 'If your passport was issued by the same embassy where you are applying PCC', then you would get the PCC in 7 to 10 days. It's pretty quick.

If your passport was issued in India, then it would take somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks.

OMG 4-6 weeks, seriously. In that case I might be stuck with my post ITA submission. I am planning to submit my application for Indian PCC sometime next week in Chicago. I am not sure if I will be able to get the PCC before my ITA submission deadline. :'(

Have you got your Indian PCC from CGI? How long did it take?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
What to do when there is a conflicting info between the placeholder within the application and the guide on the CIC website? I.e the digital photo: Placeholder - > "The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16")."
CIC website -> " The head must measure between 25 mm (1”) and 30 mm (11/5”) from crown to chin".

If a picture is 1,5 years old, can I still use it? I even keep the same haircut ;)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am getting so fedd up with this stupid on line EE page!!

after 20 times of redirecting me to another page, after I finnaly manage to log into my account it is not working

It already deleted my entire travel history once, my supporting documents employment records, my other data., it is not letting me input my adresses!!

something so simple as filling in an on line application with your information and uploading documents is made CO DIFFICULT
I now enwy those that could just put everything in an envelope and send it to CIC that way.

this is rediculous :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Has (applicant), and if applicable, Applicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

should i include trips of family members that did not include me?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
Has (applicant), and if applicable, Applicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

should i include trips of family members that did not include me?
Applicable only for you and others who might be part of the application (spouse/common-law partner/dependent children).