Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Hi guys,

I can't download the file with my travel doc - it's too big.. I have two passports from dif countries so file size is over 8 Mb in pdf format. What to do? How I can decrease the file size?

I know that somebody asked about it before but I can't find the topic.

Thank you!

jimso101

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
It appears that you did not opt for eMedicals. Just upload this sheet in the Medicals placeholder. That should suffice.

Yes. Keep it consistent and explain using an LOE.
Thanks for your guidance.Thanks a lot Asivad

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SvetaB said:
Hi guys,

I can't download the file with my travel doc - it's too big.. I have two passports from dif countries so file size is over 8 Mb in pdf format. What to do? How I can decrease the file size?

I know that somebody asked about it before but I can't find the topic.

Thank you!
Hi sveta,

pls compress your file. but compress it in such a way that every details are visible and logo and photo remains fine.

you can use online tool just google compress pdf and you will get the ans.....

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
ntwkengg said:
Hi sveta,

pls compress your file. but compress it in such a way that every details are visible and logo and photo remains fine.

you can use online tool just google compress pdf and you will get the ans.....
Thank you so much!

I used pdfaid.com and it works great for me!

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Can I take multiple Medical exams if the first exam doesn't show positive result ? I am a bit under the weather (sneezing + sore throat) and booked the appointment for tomorrow.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avisad and netwrkengg you guys are doing a great job helping out people ..+1 for both of you guys :) :)

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
I am sure this has been asked before, my foreign experience had been deleted post ITA (for which I got 50 extra points). I however entered the jobs again. Tried different browsers but no luck. Any suggestions please?

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
There should be a distinct placeholder for this. If you can't see that now, it's probably because of some system glitches. Wait for a couple of days - hopefully CIC will sort this out.
I dont think this one is related to the ongoing system glitch. I didnt see a specific place for these documents even the first time i opened the document checklist.

aferoz

Jul 24, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I received the invitation to apply on 17th July and have following questions

1. I entered all my experience including the one I gained while I was a full time student in Canada, although I didn't get any points for that but the checklist still requires me to upload reference letter to prove the mentioned job. Should I remove those jobs from the work history or should I continue to provide the documents?

2.Similarly, I didn't get any points for my husband's job and checklist is requesting the documents to prove the job. From each employer we have a letter saying that how long he worked , his salary and job title but his job responsibilities are not mentioned. What to do? and How important are my spouse work experience documents?

3. Can I change my NOC?

Regards
aferoz

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
I dont think this one is related to the ongoing system glitch. I didnt see a specific place for these documents even the first time i opened the document checklist.
Isn't there any placeholder for this? That's strange.

Proof of relationship to relative in Canada, status of relative in Canada, and residence status of relative in Canada

Purpose

To validate a claim of, and award points associated with, having a relative in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

Document requirements

This documentations is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided through documents such as a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.
The documents should be current to the six months prior to submission.
Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided through documents such as a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a parent, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aferoz said:
Hi Asivad,

I received the invitation to apply on 17th July and have following questions

1. I entered all my experience including the one I gained while I was a full time student in Canada, although I didn't get any points for that but the checklist still requires me to upload reference letter to prove the mentioned job. Should I remove those jobs from the work history or should I continue to provide the documents?

You can safely take out experience which did not gain you CRS points and/or helped you on program eligibility. If needed, use and LOE to explain this further.

2.Similarly, I didn't get any points for my husband's job and checklist is requesting the documents to prove the job. From each employer we have a letter saying that how long he worked , his salary and job title but his job responsibilities are not mentioned. What to do? and How important are my spouse work experience documents?

Important only if the experience was gained inside Canada as that can add up to 10 points to your profile. Else, not important at all and can be safely removed because it is irrelevant to your PR application.

3. Can I change my NOC?

Possible. But be extremely careful because primary NOC is closely linked with program eligibility and if your profile is deemed ineligible because of the changes you make, you will lose your ITA as well.

Regards
aferoz

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
Isn't there any placeholder for this? That's strange.

Proof of relationship to relative in Canada, status of relative in Canada, and residence status of relative in Canada
Purpose

To validate a claim of, and award points associated with, having a relative in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

Document requirements

This documentations is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided through documents such as a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.
The documents should be current to the six months prior to submission.
Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided through documents such as a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a parent, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative's passport showing the relative's parents.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Yes there should be a placeholder for these documents but my checklist didnt have it even before the bug removed second employment record placeholder. I even asked about it in other thread and you advised to upload in additional documents with loe. But now i am thinking if the bug doesnt clear up where will i upload employment records.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
Yes there should be a placeholder for these documents but my checklist didnt have it even before the bug removed second employment record placeholder. I even asked about it in other thread and you advised to upload in additional documents with loe. But now i am thinking if the bug doesnt clear up where will i upload employment records.
Unless you are very close to the 60 day deadline, give it a few days. Raise a query with Tech support as well.

As a last resort, you might have to upload everything with a detailed LOE but hope it doesn't have to come to that. There are other threads discussing this and hope someone gets a response from CIC soon.