Post graduate Work permit holder (PGWP) finding job for their PR

ksp-94

Jan 4, 2021
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, Those student who got post graduate work permit and trying to find employer to support their PR , let me know i can help you out. reach here or message me.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I am looking for full time job to support my permanent residency. Please help me
Finding a job with approved LMIA is very difficult. You don’t have work authorization so few employers will look at your application. So with a job offer the employer needs a LMIA (show they could find no Canadian to do the job). Are you in a highly skilled NOC that is in-demand?

ksp-94

Jan 4, 2021
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Finding a job with approved LMIA is very difficult. You don’t have work authorization so few employers will look at your application. So with a job offer the employer needs a LMIA (show they could find no Canadian to do the job). Are you in a highly skilled NOC that is in-demand?
No matter he needs LMIA or not, still he can eligible to apply for permanent if employer support him to give all documents that he need for PR. Here I am not talking about LMIA. Still i can support him for his application.