+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible MIDI Announcement Due Today

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
yusufray said:
if the commence button is grey how then did you gain access to fill out your form.Did you receive any official document from the ministry?
That button only becomes greyed out once you have previously been in to your account and have an application in progress. As I said, after you've already started you must go back to your application through 'Mon dossier','Modifier ma demande' and not through 'Faire une demande'.

I don't know what you're talking about with 'official documents', there's no need to wait for anything - once you're in your account (which I admit is not easy), you can go ahead and fill out all the sections.

snspsh

Jan 13, 2016
Name after Marriage and Before

@m85--- i have added my first name and last name as in my passport, but in my educational certificates name is different. according to the instruction i have put name as in my passport. But after login have seen an option that if candidate have another name to mention that.. does it really matter if we just ignore that ? i have added my certificates name and selected a wrong category. Later i came to know that and deleted that name from form and saved. then not able to add the name as in exact category... is it possible even edit/add name even after filling the other forms.??

kindly help me out to know this.. bcz i have added my spouse and kids name today without adding the other name in my profile.

thanks in advance

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Name after Marriage and Before

snspsh said:
@m85--- i have added my first name and last name as in my passport, but in my educational certificates name is different. according to the instruction i have put name as in my passport. But after login have seen an option that if candidate have another name to mention that.. does it really matter if we just ignore that ? i have added my certificates name and selected a wrong category. Later i came to know that and deleted that name from form and saved. then not able to add the name as in exact category... is it possible even edit/add name even after filling the other forms.??

kindly help me out to know this.. bcz i have added my spouse and kids name today without adding the other name in my profile.

thanks in advance

hi snspsh

i think the best way avoind confusion is to read the English version of GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_AN instruction document first. I think it will clear all the confusion.

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo guys,

please help me out

As i have filed my quebec file in july 2013 and got application no. on nov 2013.

after that i also got married in nov 2013

but i had sent my details of marriage and husband in feb 2015.they accepted and deducted the fees also.

today(jan 2016), i called their office at quebec,they told our file got rejected last month as they asked for documents and we had not sent.

as we didnot go any email,any letter for document required.so she told that we can send a letter that we had not received any letter .

Is it possible that if we send letter to Quebec that we had not recerived any letter then after they will again continune our file.

Please reply

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

any significant improvement in the system ? i haven't noticed anything yet :(