+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pospone of May intake for people who applied in march and haven't got their visas yet

Harkseehra

Mar 22, 2020
Ludhiana
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
If i may say, the may intake was supposed to take in may is in jeopardy, now the colleges are offering online classes but that's what i didn't opt out for, i opted out for in person classes or else i'd have gone to edx and already taken online university course.

So my question is should i withdraw my application and apply for September instead or if my college gives me an option to start online classes but when things in control, i could land in Canada and continue the course.

I find online courses to be ineffective. So i think academically it'd not benefit the student much as person to person classes offer.

After all international students hefty amount of fee, so should we withdraw an application as stated by many sources the travel restrictions will be there till June 30 for students who have got their study visas after march 18 or those who have still their visas under processing.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
If i may say, the may intake was supposed to take in may is in jeopardy, now the colleges are offering online classes but that's what i didn't opt out for, i opted out for in person classes or else i'd have gone to edx and already taken online university course.

So my question is should i withdraw my application and apply for September instead or if my college gives me an option to start online classes but when things in control, i could land in Canada and continue the course.

I find online courses to be ineffective. So i think academically it'd not benefit the student much as person to person classes offer.

After all international students hefty amount of fee, so should we withdraw an application as stated by many sources the travel restrictions will be there till June 30 for students who have got their study visas after march 18 or those who have still their visas under processing.
Don’t withdraw application, if your acceptance letter doesn’t automatically defer your program to September intake, Cic will request for it or you can contact school for it and submit to cic through web form

Reactions: Harkseehra