+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance in Saudi Arabia (ASAP, help!!!)

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Hello everyone im new here.. i just want to ask if there's a expiration of police clearance from saudi arabia. I obtained my police clearance 6 months before going exit. I went exit last october 2012. Is it still valid even its more than a year already? The canada embassy doesn't yet require the police clearance im just preparing it

ferden

Apr 24, 2014
kulitzam said:
Hi, I just want to know if any of you have experienced in obtaning a police clearance in Saudi Arabia. According to OUMWA, I need to have the final exit visa in order to get the certificate of no derogatory record. However, since I was supposed to be staying in Manila for vacation, I ended up staying and didn't go back to Saudi. My re-entry visa has expired in June 2011. My wife sponsored me in Canada and the embassy is requesting for a police clearance in Saudi. Since I don't have the final exit and i don't have a copy of my iqama, would I still be able to obtain a police clearance in Saudi? Please help as Canadian Embassy is only giving us 45 days to provide this. Thank you very much.

togs

Dec 19, 2014
hi guys. ive been worked in saudi arabia in 8 yrs. and now im here in philippines and have opportunity to work in canada. my problem now is i dont have saudi police clearance. do i still need saudi police clearance for my visa or not. and it is possible to have my police clearance or theres another subtitute for police clearance. thanks. hope guys you can help me

charlienoob

Jun 22, 2014
Davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any update upon this topic?

I have the same problem now, i was hoping that it woul be possible to have pcc in the saudi embassy in makati or at oumwa. Yet i saw the notice they released last june 2013, that in order to get a pcc, we must have a representative to apply it for us in riyadh Philippine embassy and there is no other option? And this is way expensive.

If i could only had an exit visa it would be easier. I already emailed saudi embassy in Philippines, Philippine embassy and consular in riyadh and oumwa. Yet no reply. I wish someone had experience with this and overcome it. Kindly share for the benefit of humanity. ;D

Gurly

Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone im new here.. i just want to ask if there's a expiration of police clearance from saudi arabia. I obtained my police clearance 6 months before going exit. I went exit last october 2012. Is it still valid even its more than a year already? The canada embassy doesn't yet require the police clearance im just preparing it

Gurly

Nov 8, 2017
Hi drocker!
We have the same situation as yours. Did you used your expired police clearance when they required you? I got my saudi police clearance before i left and its already 2 years.
And can anyone help me here on how to obtain a police clearance please. Thanks

paul agustin

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, Im planning na mag exit na sa Riyadh. I have also plan na mag migrate ng Canda. Kailangan ko na po bang kumuha ng police clearance bago po ako mag exit? kahit na hindi po agad agad mka ka pag migrate?