+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate from India

Skanawat

Dec 12, 2015
Hi, I'm trying to apply PCC application online through PSK.

What if the address on Passport and present address as of now are different? and both addresses are of different states. When I'm trying to choose difffrent address in present & permanent it is giving me this error -

You have registered under RPO Jaipur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

which address should I choose?

Please advise.

mohithanda88

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

I am facing a similar issue. my present address is of Delhi and Permanent Address is of Chandigarh. Getting the same error as you got.

"You have registered under RPO Chandigarh but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

Did you figure out any alternate way/solution?

Please do let me know urgently.

Thanks

Skanawat

Dec 12, 2015
mohithanda88 said:
Hi,

I am facing a similar issue. my present address is of Delhi and Permanent Address is of Chandigarh. Getting the same error as you got.

"You have registered under RPO Chandigarh but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

Did you figure out any alternate way/solution?

Please do let me know urgently.

Thanks

Hi, I got my appointment done through an agent for Delhi, and got PCC as well. website wasnt allowing me to book an appointment using diff addresses. I have already got my PCC from RPO Delhi