farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

For anyone stuck in the same situation as mine. Don't panic, I attached both PCC's( from Indian embassy in Norway and from local police station in Delhi in my application) It was accepted and I got my PPR before many people. So in my opinion, attach both. Just make sure the Indian PCC from police station covers your entire stay in India of the past 10 years and if you have stayed in multiple cities then get multiple PCCs.
All the best.

Reactions: scorpionrishu

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi All!

For anyone stuck in the same situation as mine. Don't panic, I attached both PCC's( from Indian embassy in Norway and from local police station in Delhi in my application) It was accepted and I got my PPR before many people. So in my opinion, attach both. Just make sure the Indian PCC from police station covers your entire stay in India of the past 10 years and if you have stayed in multiple cities then get multiple PCCs.
All the best.
Hi Farazh, Many congratulations for PPR. please clarify my situation as hereunder:-
I'm Indian working in Doha from April,2016. Prior to that i worked in Delhi & Chandigarh, whereas my permanent address is in Haryana. So i want to clarify do i need to obtain the PCC from all the cities i stayed there for respective time periods?

Thanks in advance!

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017
Hai friends,
I am a Sri Lankan and this is my travel history of India.
1. 21.05.2008 to 28.05.2011 (Bachelors)
2. 02.11.2011 to 02.12.2011 (convocation)
3. 12.08.2012 to 01.09.2012 (holidays)
4. 26.08.2016 to 04.09.2016 (holidays)

First one is more than 6 months and others are less than 2 weeks. I know that I need to get PCC from India. But actually I don't know the exact dates for it.
Does the PCC should only cover the dates of the first journey? Or the whole journey?

Please help....

Thank you in advance.

kalebhushan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Mumbai IN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
I know this is an old thread. I also have the same PCC as mentioned by the OP (without any dates except for the date it was issued by indian Embassy in DC). i check with a friend whos also from the US and moved to Canada a few months ago. He confirmed that he also received the same PPC.
Some people mentioned their passports being stamped when a PCC is issued. Mine isnt stamped though. Does it sound wrong?
Thanks.

am4321

Jun 14, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
AOR Received.
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
Hi Farazh, Many congratulations for PPR. please clarify my situation as hereunder:-
I'm Indian working in Doha from April,2016. Prior to that i worked in Delhi & Chandigarh, whereas my permanent address is in Haryana. So i want to clarify do i need to obtain the PCC from all the cities i stayed there for respective time periods?

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Did you obtain the PCC from all those cities as well?

kalebhushan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Mumbai IN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hi
Did you obtain the PCC from all those cities as well?
Doesnt a PCC pertain to a country? So i assume PCC would only be required from India and Qatar.

rdesai

Aug 30, 2018
USA
I know this is an old thread. I also have the same PCC as mentioned by the OP (without any dates except for the date it was issued by indian Embassy in DC). i check with a friend whos also from the US and moved to Canada a few months ago. He confirmed that he also received the same PPC.
Some people mentioned their passports being stamped when a PCC is issued. Mine isnt stamped though. Does it sound wrong?
Thanks.
Hi,

I am trying to get PCC from Indian Embassy in DC, and I am stuck in a tough situation.
I visited the Indian Embassy in Washington DC to get my Indian PCC. They told me that they did not have my data in their system and asked me to fill Performa for verification of nationality status/antecedents form. Moreover, they said it would 30 days to get the certificate as they will send my details to Police station in India where I live and get verification from there.
My deadline to submit documents is November 5 and I do not know if Indian Embassy would provide the PCC by that time.

Did you face a similar situation? If so, did you receive it within 30 days as said by them.

Thanks

Rohina3

Nov 25, 2018
I am in Saudi Arabia on Visit....
I need to get the PC done...will the Embassy do it for visit visa people?