Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
thestunner316 said:
if you are not an indian resident anymore, i believe that PCC would suffice... thats exactly the same PCC that I have received also.
if they needed exact dates of when i became 18, and all police related inforamtion since, they would have mentioned it clearly in the requirement form.
my passport was issued in UAE - FYI (Not sure if that info makes any difference)
Wrong.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
skdubai said:
And what makes u so sure about it?
I have no obligation to prove myself here.

But the fact is all knowledge available to each of the forum members here is based on IRCC website, nobody claims to be self declared author on IRCC regulations here. It's just that some are better than others at reading, understanding and retaining it, others aren't.

So try to search this forum or Google it and better still spend some time on IRCC website to browse their detailed requirements.

All the best.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
I have no obligation to prove myself here.

But the fact is all knowledge available to each of the forum members here is based on IRCC website, nobody claims to be self declared author for on IRCC regulations here. It's just that some are better than others at reading, understanding and retaining it, others aren't.

So try to search this forum or Google it and better still spend some time on IRCC website to browse their detailed requirements.

All the best.
All right dude.. no need to get personal. I asked because u sound so confident about it.

FYI.. I have spent a lot of time researching on that and all they say is get a PCC from police station in in country or Embassy if outside without much other details.. If you claim otherwise, would help to show source of that info. This is especially true if you are gonna make the OP run around to get the PCC in the format you mention..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
thanks, but there is no source of your information. I am sure you are misinformed as I have already checked with other senior members.

if you have any thread where applicants claim that their PCC was rejected by IRCC as it was not in the format you described earlier, let us know.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

akkirahman

Mar 21, 2017
farazh89 said:
Hi,

I am an Indian citizen currently living in Oslo, Norway. I came to Norway on 1st Nov 2016 for a year long work assignment. I had recently applied for police clearance certificate at the Indian embassy here at Oslo. They have provided me with the following letter:

There is no adverse information against Mr Faraz, holder of passport no. xxxxxx issued at Regional Passport Office, Delhi, India, for the period 01.11.2016 to 29.12.2016, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.

This letter is dated 29.12.2016. Will the above letter suffice? I asked about the dates and they said that they can only account for the time you are here and not before. Even CIC website says to get the PCC at the local consulate/embassy. Can anyone please share their experiences for getting PCC for India from outside India and the letter wording. Thanks in advance.

hi faraz,

I am having the same situation,can you pls tell me how you sorted this out for PCC?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi akkirahman,

I requested the Indian embassy many times for a PCC to account for my time in India, but I got the below reply from them :

Dear Sir,

With reference to the trailing mail, your PCC matter has been examined. However, your request cannot be acceded to. The Embassy of India can issue PCC for the period of stay in Norway only. For the period of stay in India, it has to be obtained from India. Further, the Embassy has issued PCC from its jurisdiction to other Indian citizen for immigration to Canada for their period of stay in Norway only, which sufficed their requirement perhaps.

kind regards.
I attached the PCC with dates along with this email in the PCC section. I also got a PCC from police station from India and attached that as well, just in case.
Can't help you any more as I am not sure if my documents have sufficed or not. I have passed my medical 2 days back. So now it's just a waiting game. Will keep you updated.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My current status is this:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help This changed after medicals passed. So I'm not sure if this means R10 has also passed or not. Maybe any senior can comment?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
farazh89 said:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help This changed after medicals passed. So I'm not sure if this means R10 has also passed or not. Maybe any senior can comment?
Your PCC is okay and your application is on track. My Toronto issued PCC also had no date except date when PCC was issued and stamped on passport. I got PPR last week. No problem. IRCC knows the variations in PCCs between countries and embassies. Some countries are even PCC exempt because IRCC knows you cannot get PCC from those countries

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
farazh89 said:

BG will start and R10 completeness will come into picture during BG process.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
Your PCC is okay and your application is on track. My Toronto issued PCC also had no date except date when PCC was issued and stamped on passport. I got PPR last week. No problem. IRCC knows the variations in PCCs between countries and embassies. Some countries are even PCC exempt because IRCC knows you cannot get PCC from those countries
Thanks a lot lifein360, I hope IRCC understands!

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
farazh89 said:
Thanks a lot lifein360, I hope IRCC understands!
Indian consulate provides PCC with no dates and it is absolutely fine. Your application will go thru just fine.