+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone, just want to share with you that I received my PR confirmation portal email this morning.

I have not been able to connect with an IRCC agent through the call so I never knew when my partner's PCC was uploaded to them. I can just see from the tracker that his background check was changed to completed on Jul 28, 2023.

Here is my timeline for your reference:

ITA: Jan 11
AOR: Mar 7
PCC request letter: Mar 28
PCC required documents delivered to Embassy: Apr 10
Background check completed: Jul 28
Portal email: Jul 31

Maria's documents were delivered almost one month before ours, so I was kinda expecting to get our background check done by one month later than her confirmation. And what I expected is happening now.

I understand this is a very stressful process, hope everyone can get through it sooner! Good luck and take care!!!
Congrats my friend, good news!

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi everyone, just want to share with you that I received my PR confirmation portal email this morning.

I have not been able to connect with an IRCC agent through the call so I never knew when my partner's PCC was uploaded to them. I can just see from the tracker that his background check was changed to completed on Jul 28, 2023.

Maria's documents were delivered almost one month before ours, so I was kinda expecting to get our background check done by one month later than her confirmation. And what I expected is happening now.

I understand this is a very stressful process, hope everyone can get through it sooner! Good luck and take care!!!
Congratulations!!! Happy for you!!!
It's very stressful, happy to see someone among the group has crossed the line.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023

Congrats Papito Will!!!
Finally you are done from that pcc nightmare.
For everyone still waiting for your pcc, I wish you a speedy process :)

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi Guys, I went into this thread, and I found relief reading your stories, I'm not Mexican, I'm Colombian, but my process is almost like yours, After applying for PR we received a letter requesting our PCC.
I'm PNP Inland
My AOR was April 28th, 2023
I received PCC request on May 26 2023
The company that I hired for that process confirmed they submitted the file on June 5
Anything since then. I asked the Colombian embassy for confirmation and they sent me two emails, one saying my inquiries should be sent through WEBFORM and the second one 3 minutes after saying CONFIRMATION, I'm not sure if that was confirmation of the status, of the message or what.
Anyway, so far, everything is complete on my tracker except for my BG, which is in progress. GCkey says we will send you a message when we start your background verification...

Thanks to these messages now I know that is ok if I wait one or two months more, and I'll try to relax myself a little bit (It is so stressful when you don't have answers).
Just sharing my experience Thank you

Reactions: Kashi2021

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
D
Hello Guys finally something is moving in my profile, today the eligibility review has started.

Here is my timeline:

PNP EE Inland

EE submission: March 10th

Medical completed: March 27th

PCC letter request: March 28th

Docume received by embassy: April 3rd

Background check in progress: June 1st

Eligibility in progress: July 25th

I can't see the police certificate in my documents yet, and the background check Is still as in progress so I'm expecting that could change in the next days.
Did you get any update?

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi guys goodnight, can someone give me the number for the embassy in Mexico please… IRCC sent me an email saying I need to provide my PCC , I don’t know what to do anymore I sent my fingerprint on may 19 embassy received it may 25 it been almost 3 months now

Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys goodnight, can someone give me the number for the embassy in Mexico please… IRCC sent me an email saying I need to provide my PCC , I don’t know what to do anymore I sent my fingerprint on may 19 embassy received it may 25 it been almost 3 months now
Don’t worry, it’s gonna take at least 4 months… did you submitted a proof that you have already sent the documents to the embassy?

Sep 23, 2021
And sorry back to your question, there is no phone number you can call… all you can do is wait unfortunately

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Yes I did, submitted the proof that I sent my documents to the embassy, I also sent a picture of my receipt and tracking number fingerprint to IRCC hopefully next month I will get good news.. thanks you for replying back to my message

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hi there,
Submitted inland on Jun 15th,
Received adr request/police certificate request yesterday on Aug 2.
So today, sent over the fingerprints/photos/other doc by dhl to the embassy in mex city..

Should I send a webform soon showing that I’ve sent it to the embassy?
Haven’t received AOR first, so, not sure if they will continue processing without the police certificate