+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I haven't received any update, My documents were received in March 3rd
It's strange. Did you try calling them. Its almost 5 months. Maria received almost a month ago. What is your Primary and secondary processing office?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
I applied online, so I don't think I have a Primary and secondary office. Or I should? if so do you know how to know what are those offices?
Yes you need to call them to know where is your file, but most of the times background check is done at Whitehorse. I recommend you to call and ask about your PCC

Sep 23, 2021
I applied online, so I don't think I have a Primary and secondary office. Or I should? if so do you know how to know what are those offices?
Also if you call make sure that the PCC was uploaded recently, otherwise the agent on the phone can confuse the proof you submitted at the time of the ADR (only the fingerprints in the package sent to the embassy)

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello everyone!
So for all of you waiting for your PCC, the document will never show on your account, only IRCC can see it. There is no way how to know they already received it until they are done with your background check.
Did it ever reflect in the GCMS notes about PCC?

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi everyone, just want to share with you that I received my PR confirmation portal email this morning.

I have not been able to connect with an IRCC agent through the call so I never knew when my partner's PCC was uploaded to them. I can just see from the tracker that his background check was changed to completed on Jul 28, 2023.

Here is my timeline for your reference:

ITA: Jan 11
AOR: Mar 7
PCC request letter: Mar 28
PCC required documents delivered to Embassy: Apr 10
Background check completed: Jul 28
Portal email: Jul 31

Maria's documents were delivered almost one month before ours, so I was kinda expecting to get our background check done by one month later than her confirmation. And what I expected is happening now.

I understand this is a very stressful process, hope everyone can get through it sooner! Good luck and take care!!!