+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

abhishekmahajan19

Jan 5, 2021
Surrey, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-08-2020
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
Med's Request
10-03-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys can anyone tell me where we have to sign the documents in Pnp pr application? Do all signs should be hand written or we have to do digital too ?

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
Hello Pals:

AR: July 9th 2020
AOR: Jan 15th 2021
Biometrics already done since 2019
I have no updates from this date.

My Issue is that I'm a temporary work permit LMIA exempt, I need a BOWP, and the BC Province say's they will reply with the Work Permit Support Letter by April 21st. My permit expires on April 17th. what can I do? The company is falling apart, no clients lately because of covid. I may get laid off soon due to this covid situation, a renewal of the close work permit would be to sink with this ship (the company) I have the feeling if I ask for an open work permit they will deny me this option, I either renew the close work permit and sink with this company or ask for a miracle for the BCPNP office to speed up. (Request for Work Permit Support Letter was done January 21st, Its been more than a month waiting)

o_O So overwhelmed by this complex situation.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Pals:

AR: July 9th 2020
AOR: Jan 15th 2021
Biometrics already done since 2019
I have no updates from this date.

My Issue is that I'm a temporary work permit LMIA exempt, I need a BOWP, and the BC Province say's they will reply with the Work Permit Support Letter by April 21st. My permit expires on April 17th. what can I do? The company is falling apart, no clients lately because of covid. I may get laid off soon due to this covid situation, a renewal of the close work permit would be to sink with this ship (the company) I have the feeling if I ask for an open work permit they will deny me this option, I either renew the close work permit and sink with this company or ask for a miracle for the BCPNP office to speed up. (Request for Work Permit Support Letter was done January 21st, Its been more than a month waiting)

o_O So overwhelmed by this complex situation.
No you can apply for BOWP as you already got AOR. Do you have nomination restrictions on your nomination certificate? If no then you are eligible for open work permit. You don’t have to apply for closed work permit.