+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
So I got a reply from CIC today regarding medicals request made by CIC for my Canadian born daughter. The representative just mentioned that he has forwarded my inquiry to the appropriate person for review and action. And he mentioned that the databse shows medicals submission complete form myself and my spouse. He also said that my application is in queue to be reviewed by and agent.

The email he sent to me doesnt tell me much about why my status on ECAS has not been updated to medicals received. It does tell that the issue has been forwarded for further action. So the waiting starts again for me.

TImeline:
Application Received CIO: Nov 20, 2014
AOR: April 15, 2015
Medical Done: April 25, 2015
Medical Submitted by Doctor: May 3, 2015
ECAS Status To date: Application received on November 20th
RPRF: Paid Upfront.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
sean91004 said:
Do we need to report the birth of our child even if he is born here in Canada?
Its better not to. But I mentioned my child in the application only and did not submit any fees for her. I did a wrong thing I guess.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
mailstosha said:
Thank you !! for getting back.. What happens when the request for RPRF and Passport does that get updated like "Medicals received" or is it just an email from cic
Those are typically emails, sometimes ecas will indicate in process however.

keshav R

Jun 1, 2015
@mailstosha. sorry for late reply. I paid RPRF in advance. I am in-land applicant. Hope you have sent your police clearance earlier. All the best!

mailstosha

Jun 25, 2015
keshav R said:
@ mailstosha. sorry for late reply. I paid RPRF in advance. I am in-land applicant. Hope you have sent your police clearance earlier. All the best!
No worries. I did not submit the police clearance earlier. I am an in-land applicant too. I have submitted the RCMP from Canada though. All my status says is application received

OKGO

Jul 2, 2015
Satchboogies said:
November 6th applicant here - got the RPRF request email today morning.
May I ask the letter u received is like a "reminder letter" from centralized intake office. Cos I paid my RPRF upfront last year. A bit confused.

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
OKGO said:
May I ask the letter u received is like a "reminder letter" from centralized intake office. Cos I paid my RPRF upfront last year. A bit confused.
Hi, I also got an email a few minutes ago and its like a reminder letter with a bunch of stuff in it like passport expiry date, pcc, medical, missing schedule a and lastly rprf. I haven't paid my rprf as I didnt get a request until now. Can you tell me if you had a same kind of reminder email from cic?

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Puneet4111 said:
Hi, I also got an email a few minutes ago and its like a reminder letter with a bunch of stuff in it like passport expiry date, pcc, medical, missing schedule a and lastly rprf. I haven't paid my rprf as I didnt get a request until now. Can you tell me if you had a same kind of reminder email from cic?
I got the exact same email this morning. I am Nov 20th applicant. The email is very confusing. It does Mention "passport" on the requirements but then later they say "Do not send original until requested by CIC". what does that mean? See below:

"PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

OKGO

Jul 2, 2015
Puneet4111 said:

I think it is the exactly same latter we received. Well if u haven't paid ur RPRF, this is the right time to make the move. The only thing I am not sure about is there any difference between this reminder letter and the letter request RPRF .

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
hussy74 said:
I got the exact same email this morning. I am Nov 20th applicant. The email is very confusing. It does Mention "passport" on the requirements but then later they say "Do not send original until requested by CIC". what does that mean? See below:

"PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.
Do you have the other things mentioned in the email you got like pcc, schedule a form, medical and rprf?

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
OKGO said:
I think it is the exactly same latter we received. Well if u haven't paid ur RPRF, this is the right time to make the move. The only thing I am not sure about is there any difference between this reminder letter and the letter request RPRF .
But what do we actually need to do here? I had already submitted all the information with my initial application. Should I get all the police clearance certificates again? do I need to get Canadian PCC (As I am in-land applicant). It is clearly mentioned in the PR application instructions that you do not need to submit PCC for Canada if you live here. All this is so confusing.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Puneet4111 said:
Do you have the other things mentioned in the email you got like pcc, schedule a form, medical and rprf?
Yes Puneet, Pretty much everything is included in the letter.

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
hussy74 said:
Yes Puneet, Pretty much everything is included in the letter.
Ok thanks a lot. I was just a bit worried cuz it said missing schedule a information as I did submit that form with my application and it was correctly filled. I am gonna pay my rprf today and go from there. Im nov 18 applicant just in case people wanna know. Thanks