LANDED..........
14-05-2016

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good News for MAY applicants:

CIO start sending direct EP AOR for Outland applicants again.

Latest Direct EP AOR was received today (16 JULY), application received by CIO on 20 MAY 2015!

Good Luck everybody. ;) ;D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
msajmani said:
Originally i sent the application on march 2nd.. it came back on april 22nd --One signature missing on Schedule A.

Resent the app which was received on may 7th... havent heard back since!!!

Dunno whats going on... outland applications are getting noticed.. not us!!
As you may have seen 1st May applicant ( inland ) got AOR recently. So you are close enough :)

Best of Luck...

shahk1986

Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-5-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Jan
AOR Received.
23-07-2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable
File Transfer...
Not applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
FSWCIO said:
As you may have seen 1st May applicant ( inland ) got AOR recently. So you are close enough :)

Best of Luck...
I thought I will be getting xep this week but I guess might have to wait till next week -may 11th applicant

nudang99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 3 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 16 2016
LANDED..........
August 18 2016
I've got my EP AOR today @7:52PM
May 1st applicant
XEP Aor on July 6th
EP AOR on July 16th....
BC PNP/Inland applicant

Good luck to you all!!! ;D

hpreet007

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July, 2015 received by CIO
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
May, 2015
AOR Received.
Sep, 2015
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Sep, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks all for the answers.

I forgot it's 1250$.

Thanks again

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Be positive and dont loose hope. I almost did!

Orig App sent Oct 21 2014
App Returned March 25, 2015
App resent May 22, 2015
AOR received July 16 2015

Now will wait whats next...

Thanks God and goodluck all. Godbless!!!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Mrs. PR said:

App resent May 22, 2015

Congratulation!!!

Your patience was fantastic.... Best
Of luck ;)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Mrs. PR said:

App resent May 22, 2015

True.
Congrats buddy.

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Hello all.

I've been browsing this forum on and off for at least a year, or more. Thought I'd finally join, and post.

I'm currently in Winnipeg on an IEC work permit - I moved here October 2013, and it's set to expire in October 2015.

I was sponsored under the MPNP, by having worked a job for more than 6 months, then subsequently being offered a permanent job with the same employer.

MPNP sent me my approval at the end of March, and it took me most of April and May to get everything together for CIC (including my police certificates from Winnipeg, and from the UK - where I'm originally from). My application was received at the office in Sydney, NS, on May 28th.

I'm now patiently awaiting my AOR, so I can apply for a bridging work permit.

I understand through some posts here that the wait for an AOR could be as long as 18 weeks; and indeed that the application time for a BWP could be as long as 111 days. Both of these would be pretty problematic for me - as I was approved for the MPNP as someone working in MB, to enable me to keep working in MB; but these delays would force me to *stop* working. And as the IEC permit doesn't allow for 'implied status' - I would have to quit my job (or see if they'll let me take a leave of absence/sabbatical) while I wait for the AOR and/or the BWP to be processed.

It seems a little silly that the BWP - which can only be applied for four months before the expiry of your current permit - supposedly has a current waiting time of... nearly four months.

One of the conditions of the PNP process is ensuring you maintain your status in Canada - something I won't be able to do, through no fault of my own, if things are delayed by CIC(!)

I'm a bit stuck, and not entirely sure what to do - other than 'hurry up and wait'... (and check my email and junk for the AOR every day!)

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
aniarmhi said:
Hello all.

I've been browsing this forum on and off for at least a year, or more. Thought I'd finally join, and post.

I'm currently in Winnipeg on an IEC work permit - I moved here October 2013, and it's set to expire in October 2015.

I was sponsored under the MPNP, by having worked a job for more than 6 months, then subsequently being offered a permanent job with the same employer.

MPNP sent me my approval at the end of March, and it took me most of April and May to get everything together for CIC (including my police certificates from Winnipeg, and from the UK - where I'm originally from). My application was received at the office in Sydney, NS, on May 28th.

I'm now patiently awaiting my AOR, so I can apply for a bridging work permit.

I understand through some posts here that the wait for an AOR could be as long as 18 weeks; and indeed that the application time for a BWP could be as long as 111 days. Both of these would be pretty problematic for me - as I was approved for the MPNP as someone working in MB, to enable me to keep working in MB; but these delays would force me to *stop* working. And as the IEC permit doesn't allow for 'implied status' - I would have to quit my job (or see if they'll let me take a leave of absence/sabbatical) while I wait for the AOR and/or the BWP to be processed.

It seems a little silly that the BWP - which can only be applied for four months before the expiry of your current permit - supposedly has a current waiting time of... nearly four months.

One of the conditions of the PNP process is ensuring you maintain your status in Canada - something I won't be able to do, through no fault of my own, if things are delayed by CIC(!)

I'm a bit stuck, and not entirely sure what to do - other than 'hurry up and wait'... (and check my email and junk for the AOR every day!)
You can get a work permit with just your nomination certificate but its not a BOWP because it would have to be a closed WP and your employer would have to fill out a form online and pay a fee. Ithink the fee is around $230 (i could be off a bit). You may also need a letter of support from MPNP.

Then you can flagpole with all the documentation. Flagpoling is when you go to the nearest border and they can issue you a WP right there.

You could also look into the possibility of waiting to flagpole for the BOWP. But I am not sure yet if you can flagpole for the BOWP. I know you can flagpole for the closed WP, my bf did it and so have many others 8n this forum.

You will find lots of information here and every one is very helpful. You have time on your side to look into your options.

My bf is also from the U.K (England ) and came on an EIC then got MPNP nomination. He just got his AOR from CIC yesterday.

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Mbgirlfriend said:
You can get a work permit with just your nomination certificate but its not a BOWP because it would have to be a closed WP and your employer would have to fill out a form online and pay a fee. Ithink the fee is around $230 (i could be off a bit). You may also need a letter of support from MPNP.

Then you can flagpole with all the documentation. Flagpoling is when you go to the nearest border and they can issue you a WP right there.

You could also look into the possibility of waiting to flagpole for the BOWP. But I am not sure yet if you can flagpole for the BOWP. I know you can flagpole for the closed WP, my bf did it and so have many others 8n this forum.

You will find lots of information here and every one is very helpful. You have time on your side to look into your options.

My bf is also from the U.K (England ) and came on an EIC then got MPNP nomination. He just got his AOR from CIC yesterday.
Cheers! I've read a lot of your posts with interest, as my wife and I are pretty much in the same boat (she's from Wpg, I'm from London).

I'll have to do further reading into that closed permit option. Do you have any links that might point me in the right direction? A closed work permit (at least temporarily) wouldn't be an issue - as I'm not planning on changing jobs any time soon; but that said, I have freelanced with other employers over the time that I've been here. Would receiving a closed permit sooner prevent me from applying for the BOWP as soon as I receive the AOR?

I had always assumed that one could flagpole for the BOWP - but perhaps I'm mistaken on that. If the delays meant my current permit expired before the issue of the BOWP, I was planning to drive to Pembina, re-enter as a visitor, and hope that my employer would permit the leave of absence until the BOWP was approved. I don't know if the application would collapse though, with those in the Federal government saying 'oh, well you didn't maintain your status - so... too bad, so sad!'

One of my frustrations (shared with many here) is the inconsistency from CIC; the misinformation and/or complete lack of information; and the general obfuscation of where the correct forms etc. can be found.

It also seems ridiculous to me that someone at the office can't just open the application, rifle through, check all is present, and then go 'yup!' and send an acknowledgement there and then... But common sense is not a flower that grows in every garden. Especially not in the gardens of any form of government(!)