10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
VictorPapa said:
The whole processing time is the same for inland and outland applicants because most of inland applications will be processed in Ottawa and Sydney visa offices and as we know there won't be any big transfer time for those visa offices because Applications are almost there! But for outland applications there are 3 weeks transfer time. Also the background and security checks will be shorter for inland applications. The initial processing time at CIO is about 2-3 months for inland and 45 days for outland applicants.

The whole process from application receive date by CIO until they send passport request will take 6 - 7 months at all. ;)

Hi,

Are you an outland applicants? Which visa office did you apply at?

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
VictorPapa said:
The whole processing time is the same for inland and outland applicants because most of inland applications will be processed in Ottawa and Sydney visa offices and as we know there won't be any big transfer time for those visa offices because Applications are almost there! But for outland applications there are 3 weeks transfer time. Also the background and security checks will be shorter for inland applications. The initial processing time at CIO is about 2-3 months for inland and 45 days for outland applicants.

The whole process from application receive date by CIO until they send passport request will take 6 - 7 months at all. ;)
when I look at threads for june -sep 2014 some of the applicants received AOR only in march 2015!! was this delay wide spread or just one off cases?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pretty_girl said:
Hi,

Are you an outland applicants? Which visa office did you apply at?
I am an Outland applicant and I don't know where is my local visa office and where will go my Application! Because these days CIO send files to different visa offices in around the world. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
when I look at threads for june -sep 2014 some of the applicants received AOR only in march 2015!! was this delay wide spread or just one off cases?
My Friend, As I know the huge volume of FSW2014 applications in last 4 months of 2014 caused a long waiting and processing time at CIO level.
These days CIO finished that backlog and processing time is very faster than before. ;)

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
For PNP applications they won't look at NOC at all because when one province nominated you then that province need you for its economy! All PNP applications are same at the CIC level. But sometimes some of applications move faster than others because different officers in different sections are working on different applications. some officers are working faster than others and sometime giving higher priority to some special applications will cause others suffer unexpected delays!

There is only one rule always work for immigration process time and it is your luck! If you are lucky you will receive your visa fast and if you are not lucky then you can receive it later than others! ;) ;D
So even if Im a visitor permit holder now but Im a PNP nominee there would be no problem at all on my status of application VictorPapa? Thank you so much for keep answering my questions its very helpful... and one day those people will be in same situation like me i could able to extend the help with them...

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ness12 said:
So even if Im a visitor permit holder now but Im a PNP nominee there would be no problem at all on my status of application VictorPapa? Thank you so much for keep answering my questions its very helpful... and one day those people will be in same situation like me i could able to extend the help with them...
Do you mean, you already nominated by a province and applied in CIC before and then you get a visitor visa and enter the Canada with your visitor visa. Do you want to know does your visitor visa have any affect on your current PNP application and its process? The answer is NO, It would be OK if you can get your visitor visa. But when you applied for your permanent resident visa and then you want to get a visitor visa, it is possible your visitor visa request be rejected because with your permanent resident application you intended to live and work in Canada but for visitor visa you should prove that you don't want to stay and live in Canada! Those are in opposite direction! ;)

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
Do you mean, you already nominated by a province and applied in CIC before and then you get a visitor visa and enter the Canada with your visitor visa. Do you want to know does your visitor visa have any affect on your current PNP application and its process? The answer is NO, It would be OK if you can get your visitor visa. But when you applied for your permanent resident visa and then you want to get a visitor visa, it is possible your visitor visa request be rejected because with your permanent resident application you intended to live and work in Canada but for visitor visa you should prove that you don't want to stay and live in Canada! Those are in opposite direction! ;)
Nope VictorPapa. I was a work permit holder, prior of my work permit expiration 2 weeks before i applied visitor visa because of the 4 years cap here in Canada... and then my nomination Got approve on the last day of my work permit, so i called CIC to cancel my application of visitor and in my suprise they said its already approved. so i cant no longer applied work permit inside Canada :( i need to do it outside.... but the restriction of my PNP certificate is no employment restriction and thats what the Officer of NY refused my application of work permit. Thats why i keep asking everyone or anyone who have idea if my application of PR might affected if im a visitor permit holder.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ness12 said:
Nope VictorPapa. I was a work permit holder, prior of my work permit expiration 2 weeks before i applied visitor visa because of the 4 years cap here in Canada... and then my nomination Got approve on the last day of my work permit, so i called CIC to cancel my application of visitor and in my suprise they said its already approved. so i cant no longer applied work permit inside Canada :( i need to do it outside.... but the restriction of my PNP certificate is no employment restriction and thats what the Officer of NY refused my application of work permit. Thats why i keep asking everyone or anyone who have idea if my application of PR might affected if im a visitor permit holder.
I think your PR application will be safe with your visitor permit! ;)

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
VictorPapa said:
I am an Outland applicant and I don't know where is my local visa office and where will go my Application! Because these days CIO send files to different visa offices in around the world. ;)

Ok.

Thanks for your reply :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ness12 said:
As long as you meet all requirement and hold a legal permit to stay in the current country of residence there is no problem applying for PR. No matter you're on visitor,student,work permit or spouse visa.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Tarun Kumar said:
Do we know how much is waiting time these days for AOR.
45-50 days.

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Thanks VictorPapa and FSWCIO.. ;D you guys giving me hope :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
VictorPapa said:
Nothing my friend, I only received my EP & UCI number and I have to wait at least 3 weeks and my file will transfer to Local Visa Office and if they really want to start process of my application then I will receive medical in the next 2 months. ;)
Victor,
Is the UCI number is looking something like 90******, an eight digit number?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Victor,
Is the UCI number is looking something like 90******, an eight digit number?
Yes, all UCI numbers are 8 digit numbers but actually mine start with 5915**** But I checked with one of my friends and for him it was like 9313**** :eek:

I don't know how CIC assign UCI numbers but for other friends who received your UCI before, could you please tell us what is your UCI look like? (Only 4 first digit like 1234****) ;)

My EP number is EP001793** and I checked with my friend and it seems in just 19 days they assigned about 1900 EP file numbers!!! it means for each day they process about 100 applications!!!