+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

dbawa

Jan 18, 2016
W

what!!??? Oh no!!! Do you know the result at least? Whether your application is approved or not? What do they mean by decision made? Does that mean that the application is approved or do we not know that until we get ppr?
Don’t know it’s approved or not ✌Today I submitted the web form inquiry.

Golden1990

Mar 30, 2019
Hey, I got PPR today!
Dec 4th 2017 applicant.

I am quite confused by the email and how to go about doing this process. I am a UK citizen and live in BC on a work permit. The email says some people have to send there passport and some people need to send a photocopy. Because i am from a country that requires an ETA, i believe i dont need to submit my passport, just a photocopy. Does anybody have experience with this? Thank you :)

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
Hey, I got PPR today!
Dec 4th 2017 applicant.

I am quite confused by the email and how to go about doing this process. I am a UK citizen and live in BC on a work permit. The email says some people have to send there passport and some people need to send a photocopy. Because i am from a country that requires an ETA, i believe i dont need to submit my passport, just a photocopy. Does anybody have experience with this? Thank you :)
Please say that you had your medical done in 2018...

Nino-In-Canada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hey, I got PPR today!
Dec 4th 2017 applicant.

Yep just a photocopy

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone,
I tried to talked to cic but no luck.. they are too busy. Is there any other December 2017 applicant here who hasn’t received DM or PPR?
I’m December 2017 applicants and still didn’t receive medical request!
Any one have any idea what should I do ?
Thanks

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
I’m December 2017 applicants and still didn’t receive medical request!
Any one have any idea what should I do ?
Thanks
Oh no...
Did you get a medical exam right before applying for pr? If your medical result was still valid at the time of application, they might have extended the medical.

Reactions: KKK.f

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Scroll down to the bottom of that page where you see all your applications and you would find Apply to come to Canada. Click on that and follow the instructions.