+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
hello guys! I am back! Today I call CIC, the agent is very nice, she said my Security check in processing, but in MAY 17TH which is last week Friday, all the information is upload to the system, waiting for VO final review. she said it is good news. once officer said ok that means my security check is done.
Do you guys think in this stage still have a chance got Security screening?

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Hello all ,
Got passport request today
Application : Nov 27 2017
Single applicant
DM Monday 20th May 2019
PPR email 21 May 2019

Congratulations. Prior to DM, did you get any Ghost Update/s?

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
hello guys! I am back! Today I call CIC, the agent is very nice, she said my Security check in processing, but in MAY 17TH which is last week Friday, all the information is upload to the system, waiting for VO final review. she said it is good news. once officer said ok that means my security check is done.
Do you guys think in this stage still have a chance got Security screening?
Similar to yours, I was told that all the checks were done. The exact phrase was “your eligibility, criminality and security checks are done now and all you have to do is to wait for the final decision.” I know I passed eligibility and criminality but does above statement means that the security check is also passed? She also said that there is no way she can give me a timeline when the final decision will be made. She told me not to worry about getting another medical exam or extension of medical result even though there is only a few weeks left before it expires.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Similar to yours, I was told that all the checks were done. The exact phrase was “your eligibility, criminality and security checks are done now and all you have to do is to wait for the final decision.” I know I passed eligibility and criminality but does above statement means that the security check is also passed? She also said that there is no way she can give me a timeline when the final decision will be made. She told me not to worry about getting another medical exam or extension of medical result even though there is only a few weeks left before it expires.
Security is the last stage, and you can expect the good news soon.
You might be asked for re-med if IRCC officers feel that the time between the PPR and your travel is less, or they might provide an extension, but the main huddle is over for you. Waiting to hear good news from you.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Security is the last stage, and you can expect the good news soon.
You might be asked for re-med if IRCC officers feel that the time between the PPR and your travel is less, or they might provide an extension, but the main huddle is over for you. Waiting to hear good news from you.
Hi my AR is june 4
And eligibility medical criminality is passed.....i called cic today and they told ne security not started but background verification in process.....u got any idea how long will it take for DM

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi my AR is june 4
And eligibility medical criminality is passed.....i called cic today and they told ne security not started but background verification in process.....u got any idea how long will it take for DM
If your eligibility is passed then the background check is a part of security, this means it can take any time from 2-18 weeks.(according to CBSA site), although with my experience people get this stage cleared in 2-12 weeks. But again every application is different. My advice is to wait for at least 45 days before you take any step like going for çbsa ńotes

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
W
File received 22 December, 2017
DM on ECAS 27 April
Still waiting for PPR
what!!??? Oh no!!! Do you know the result at least? Whether your application is approved or not? What do they mean by decision made? Does that mean that the application is approved or do we not know that until we get ppr?