+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Eagle22

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
August 2015
AOR Received.
22. January 2016
LANDED..........
31. January 2017
AINP - Inland applicant
PR Application received by CIC: 2015/10/15 by MK
Waiting for AOR

Hey guys, my nomination will expire in February 6th. Does it mean that if something would be wrong with my application and they'd send it back to me I wouldn't be able to apply for PR with my expired nomination again, right?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Eagle22 said:
AINP - Inland applicant
Waiting for AOR

Hey guys, my nomination will expire in February 6th. Does it mean that if something would be wrong with my application and they'd send it back to me I wouldn't be able to apply for PR with my expired nomination again, right?
Oct 13 here still no aor

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
Eagle22 said:
AINP - Inland applicant
Waiting for AOR

Same case mine received on 16 Oct. And nomination expire on 6th February so I am not sure why it is taking so long

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Hello Roman emperor, Eagle22

I think it's not a problem at all.
If I am right most of the provincial nomination is valid for 6 months from approved date only. If you don't apply for PR to CIC within that 6 months time frame you may have to reapply for PNP nomination. But if you have already applied for PR it's not an issue at all. I believe this will be the case for most of the pnp applicants inside canada. My pnp nomination will expire by 24th of Jan 2016.

And there are always option of bridging of work permit even if your work permit status expires whole inside canada (inland). Provincial nomination office can extend your work permit to another 1 year to an maximum of 4 year work permit if your current status inside Canada gonna expire.

I thinks it's a 100% solid fact that CIC is not going to process any application within 6 months unless it falls under express entry. So this will be the similar case for most of us I think.

May be I am wrong. Open to correct it.

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
roaringpanthers 12345 said:

If I am right most of the provincial nomination is valid for 6 months from approved date only. If you don't apply for PR to CIC within that 6 months time frame you may have to reapply for PNP nomination. But if you have already applied for PR it's not an issue at all. I believe this will be the case for most of the pnp applicants inside canada. My pnp nomination will expire by 24th of Jan 2016.

And there are always option of bridging of work permit even if your work permit status expires whole inside canada (inland). Provincial nomination office can extend your work permit to another 1 year to an maximum of 4 year work permit if your current status inside Canada gonna expire.

I thinks it's a 100% solid fact that CIC is not going to process any application within 6 months unless it falls under express entry. So this will be the similar case for most of us I think.

Mine is expiring on 25th Jan. But as you said, this is probably one of the most common cases. CIC will consider the application and ask for additional documents if required.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
roaringpanthers 12345 said:

Once the cic return your package for any reason and the nomination is already expired you have to apply for extension of nomination certificate, they will extend your nomination cert for 6 months only or depend on the province, then re-apply to cic again with complete docs.

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
roman_emperor08 said:
Once the cic return your package for any reason and the nomination is already expired you have to apply for extension of nomination certificate, they will extend your nomination cert for 6 months only or depend on the province, then re-apply to cic again with complete docs.
Hopefully we dont have to do that... Fingers crossed..!

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
well its pretty creepy like everyone is talking about such a situation of returning application from CIC ???
BTW usually after how long does CIC return the application if it is incomplete ?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
waitingwaiting said:
well its pretty creepy like everyone is talking about such a situation of returning application from CIC ???
BTW usually after how long does CIC return the application if it is incomplete ?
I know someone cic returned his application package because his son birth.certficate not included on the package he wrote explanation letter why it was not included but still cic agent didnt considered it, he applied Oct 6 2015 inland (AINP), rcvd returned pacakge January 8, 2016, the letter dated Dec 22, 2015, now he is applying for nomination extension bcoz his nomination cert already expired.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
roman_emperor08 said:
I know someone cic returned his application package because his son birth.certficate not included on the package he wrote explanation letter why it was not included but still cic agent didnt considered it, he applied Oct 6 2015 inland (AINP), rcvd returned pacakge January 8, 2016, the letter dated Dec 22, 2015, now he is applying for nomination extension bcoz his nomination cert already expired.
inshaALLAH we will not be one of them !

AINP-bw

Jan 13, 2016
Hi all...new to this forum but I've been following all your updates.Just want to share my timeline

AINP cert received: Aug.10,2015
CIC app sent: Sept. 25
CIC received: Sept. 28
CIC AOR received: Dec. 13,2016

Just be patient and keep on praying..Good luck to all of us! ;)

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
I know couple inland applicants who applied for pr through pnp. Nobody had any issues so far. Few of them had troubles with some medical updation delay from Doctors office. Other than that everything was smooth. But it took avrg 12-15 months for them.

Cic process files as a bundle. May be in the order of date of application.
They send appropriate response for all of them in a batch and keep those files to reassess on a later date. That reassessment time frame could be weeks or months and then they follow up and pass files to next stage.

Hopefully all of us will get Better results soon.
Canada desperately needs immigrants for their economic development.

MrCruel

Jul 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Nomination.....
04-08-2015