+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
PMC89 said:
I wonder how many April applicants are there. I see April applicants are getting their PPR since February. It has been more than 2.5 months and still we have April applicants left
April 10. Waiting for DM and PPR

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Hi,
I received an email from Centralized intake office, below mentioned in email :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

UCI - Name:
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide an original and recent police clearance certificate from home country. This police certificate must include the full period of time you have spent in your home country.

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

As i applied under PNP as inland applicant, when i applied for PNP i submitted my original language test results and in my PR application I submitted the photo copy of my IELTS result so how should i get the original copy of my IELTS result to submit them again.

Also there is an additional reminder in that email , so i am confused is it a medical request ??

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=AR&lob=rprf

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
MASOOD85 said:
Hi,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

UCI - Name:
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide an original and recent police clearance certificate from home country. This police certificate must include the full period of time you have spent in your home country.

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

As i applied under PNP as inland applicant, when i applied for PNP i submitted my original language test results and in my PR application I submitted the photo copy of my IELTS result so how should i get the original copy of my IELTS result to submit them again.

Also there is an additional reminder in that email , so i am confused is it a medical request ??

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=AR&lob=rprf

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

UCI - Name:
> Police Certificate: They are asking only for PC.The others are just notes and reminders in case you didn't submit before.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
MASOOD85 said:
Hi,

UCI - Name:

Please note:

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

I got the same email. I still submitted my recent PCC.

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
Any other April applicants waiting for PPR?
April 21 inland still waiting.

aajjaayy

Apr 1, 2015
Any june applicant still waiting for MR ?
I am june 29 applicant still waiting ..
Is there any june applicant who did upfront medical and it is updated on system.
Please suggest the procedure for upfront medical .
Thanks

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
harirajmohan said:
Thinking there would be considerable numbers as vo did not send PPR rain for the last 6 weeks (except some random ones). Still Aprils should confirm us on it.
My friend an April 20th applicant got his PPR at the end of last month. He then got his passport back in 10-12 days and now a PR. Wonder whether being single speeds up the process

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
aajjaayy said:
Is there any june applicant who did upfront medical and it is updated on system.
Thanks
I did upfront medical and scan the form to the system and updated two weeks later

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
aajjaayy said:
Thanks
I did my medical upfront. There is no procedure. You just have to call the Dr. and tell him/her that you want to do an upfront medical. Take your AOR email copy and passport with you

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
loridong1211 said:
I did upfront medical and scan the form to the system and updated two weeks later
I didn't even have to scan anything or inform CIC that I did an upfront medical. They found it somehow and updated on ECAS saying my Medical results have been received.

linoros

Apr 21, 2016
PMC89 said:
I didn't even have to scan anything or inform CIC that I did an upfront medical. They found it somehow and updated on ECAS saying my Medical results have been received.
Me too.

aajjaayy

Apr 1, 2015
Hi PMC 89 and Linoros ,

So all I need to do is book an appointment with any panel physician and get it done .
My doctor will send it to cic and they will update it . I don't need to send anything . right ?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
aajjaayy said:
Hi PMC 89 and Linoros ,

So all I need to do is book an appointment with any panel physician and get it done .
My doctor will send it to cic and they will update it . I don't need to send anything . right ?
Yes - Here is the catch with upfront and plan accordingly:
1. Medical received happens in few weeks to little more than that.
2. Sometimes IME number generated by the doctor is not linked to the application soon and you might receive reminder from vo. So expect little uncertainty sometimes. In this case, the vo asks you to send the proof of medicals completed. So get the proof from the doctor when you get medicals done upfront. If you ask for proof then all doctors give.
3. If you receive medical request from vo, you can ask your doctor to send the results when you receive new IME from vo. so if possible choose the doctor who sends the results second time through the IME sent by vo. Some doctors agree but some dont.