+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

eunbella

Jan 29, 2014
Has any June applicant recevied Medical Request?

I thought some of us would get one in this week. Hopefully next week!

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
AINPmySAVIOUR :( said:
hey man,

1) I dont think you will get a new work permit based on a new job offer letter, you need LMIA and based on that you can get a closed work permit, and ofcourse you know getting LMIA is not easy
2)only if you have canadian visa then you can enter back if you screw up at the border
3)If the border realize you dont have work right now then they might not let you in even with your closed work permit and visa as what would be your purpose in canada if you cant work anywhere else cuz of the work permit limitations.
4) so yea best would be just to give a few months, in my case there is no guarantee of my job in this *censored word* economy, im dead anyways if i loose my job then why not just risk not telling and wait for PR process to complete with a few damn months left..?, CIC will definitely not care or ask about your job, its like the old CEC system -1 year exp, apply PR, done.
PNP on the other hand have thousands of application, they are ridiculously tied up and are not gonna call and inquire, they cant even give out the nominations on time with all the back log so how do you think they are gonna actually be caring if you still have job, their part is done already, so you have to absolutely not worry about them.

MY PR file no. based on PNP came on Aug 27th, and yea we should be getting our medical anytime now acc. to what i see on this thread.
Just cross your legs :p :p :p
Buddy,

If you're worried about your job, I suggest ramp up your English as getting the highest marks in IELTS makes a huge difference.
If you don't believe, try putting the highest and lowest scores in your IELTS in CIC's link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
You will see the results for yourself. If you are single, have atleast 2yrs of Canadian experience with a Canadian Degree or WES certified degree, you can easily get score above 450 points.
Then apply for Express Entry.

My friend got his PR visa last week. He applied through Express Entry and his points were 452.

Stay strong and don't lose hope. Best wishes.

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
I have done the Medical at the end of last year. and my result was submitted to CIC on 5th Jan 2016 by the doctor.
I don't know CIC got my result or not. could I check online? If yes, how to do that? Thanks

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
YVRBCPNP said:
I have done the Medical at the end of last year. and my result was submitted to CIC on 5th Jan 2016 by the doctor.
I don't know CIC got my result or not. could I check online? If yes, how to do that? Thanks
Please enter your details by following this link and get to know about your application status. This is the option you can check your application status whether they received your medicals or not. But other option is to call their call centre.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hey Gagan292, thank you so much!!! I checked my status online. It has 3 lines and the last line said " Your medical result is received "

Does it mean my medical result can meet all the needs of CIC? Thanks again!!

Gagan292 said:
Please enter your details by following this link and get to know about your application status. This is the option you can check your application status whether they received your medicals or not. But other option is to call their call centre.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YVRBCPNP said:
Hey Gagan292, thank you so much!!! I checked my status online. It has 3 lines and the last line said " Your medical result is received "

Does it mean my medical result can meet all the needs of CIC? Thanks again!!
that means you are good with medical .u r passed in medical.

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
After how many months Medical request after AOR for out land applican if application is not in express entry

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
April applicant Additional request jan.18 submitted jan.21
hoping for ppr soon.....

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
ness12 said:
April applicant Additional request jan.18 submitted jan.21
hoping for ppr soon.....
Hi ness. What did they ask for??sched A??

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Yes, I called them yesterday and they said they don't have any appointments till Feb 5th which is a couple of weeks away. Considering I applied at the end of first week of June, I suppose I should be getting the medical call anytime soon. Should I book? what do you guys say?

eunbella said:
It depends on where you are and when you book.
One of my frined had to wait more than a month (It was the time when CIC released many MR at once), luckily he booked medical exam in advance just in case so he got his medical done in time.
Another friend I know had his medical right next day with no waiting.
It really depends on the place and time.
You might want to find out what the waiting time is in your town.
You can call the doctor's office and ask what the waiting time is now.
And then you can plan from there. :D :D

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMC89 said:
Yes, I called them yesterday and they said they don't have any appointments till Feb 5th which is a couple of weeks away. Considering I applied at the end of first week of June, I suppose I should be getting the medical call anytime soon. Should I book? what do you guys say?
yes u can do upfront medical. i just know this but dont know how to do
u can ask some forum ppl those did upfront medical.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Medical: my doctor did not do any test for 6 year old. Anyone had this experience, whoever has 6 year old kid?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Medical: my doctor did not do any test for 6 year old. Anyone had this experience, whoever has 6 year old kid?
From what I know, for kids of age 5 - 10, physical examination and urinalysis is required. Please check with your PP.

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
The clinic I visited need Urine test and physical examination for kids age 5-10. Chest Xray and Blood test is not required.

Thanks

harirajmohan said: