April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
Mishti said:
April 10 still waiting for DM and PPR
April 21 waiting

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
I believe that most of the April applicants waiting here have dependents on their application. Some of my friends who were also April applicants and who got their PPR in March were single applicants.

Ptc123

Apr 13, 2016
Mishti said:
I believe that most of the April applicants waiting here have dependents on their application. Some of my friends who were also April applicants and who got their PPR in March were single applicants.
April applicant (single) is waiting for dm and ppr. No update after jan 19 RPRF email.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Mishti said:
[/quote
Yes, I have my husband on my file. And Mishti, my concern is how to get my husband's passport over here?

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Mishti said:
Yes, I have my husband on my file. And Mishti, my concern is how to get my husband's passport over here?

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
shallu7287 said:
We are in the same boat. If we request CIC to change the visa office to your home country, it might take months I heard. I contacted some courier companies and they refused to carry a passport overseas. I am thinking of paying someone's air ticket and getting the passport here and then sending it back in a month with the same person, probably a relative who has a Canada tourist valid visa. We will give an authority letter to carry the passport. This is the plan unless I hear of a better suggestion.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Mishti said:
We are in the same boat. If we request CIC to change the visa office to your home country, it might take months I heard. I contacted some courier companies and they refused to carry a passport overseas. I am thinking of paying someone's air ticket and getting the passport here and then sending it back in a month with the same person, probably a relative who has a Canada tourist valid visa. We will give an authority letter to carry the passport. This is the plan unless I hear of a better suggestion.
How about contacting Consulate General of India?

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Sounds like a good option and might work out. But my prime concern will be the time involved for the whole process, like getting it here and then sending back. But this sounds good and I might actually try and get in touch with them though my experience with them in the past hasn't been very good. They were so unprofessional and didn't care to reply to emails. But we don't even know if they have a procedure like that in place. But with thousands of people in North America like us, I wonder how they go about this.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Mishti said:
Sounds like a good option and might work out. But my prime concern will be the time involved for the whole process, like getting it here and then sending back. But this sounds good and I might actually try and get in touch with them though my experience with them in the past hasn't been very good. They were so unprofessional and didn't care to reply to emails. But we don't even know if they have a procedure like that in place. But with thousands of people in North America like us, I wonder how they go about this.
Where do you live in Canada?

naik13

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Mishti said:
You don't have to worry about visa stamping. Whenever you get the PPR just send an email back to them that your dependent will be getting thier stamping done from vfs New delhi visa office. Even you can print the same email and get the stamping done from overseas. I was in the USA and I did the same my visa office was ottawa and I went back to India and get my passport stamped from India.

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
Ptc123 said:
April applicant (single) is waiting for dm and ppr. No update after jan 19 RPRF email.
Single applicant as well.