+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

gelgel2015

Jun 15, 2015
Hello!!

I got the reminder email too, i am December 22nd 2014, my police clearance expired while in Federal this past February, do i have to send a new one or i should wait for specific email asking for it?

Thank you all!!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
akhan13 said:
4- Schedule A: As i am in restoration now from May 2015..still the same restoration status...I am wondering whether i should send the new schedule A or NOT?
Hi there, as a general rule of thumb, any new updates or modifications from your end must be notified to CIC. That said, if you want some peace of mind feel free to send your updated Schedule A to them or you can wait to hear from them alternatively. The choice is up to you.. Speaking of which, What do you mean by "Restoration process"? Could you please elaborate on which part of your S-A actually changed?

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
gelgel2015 said:
Hello!!

I got the reminder email too, i am December 22nd 2014, my police clearance expired while in Federal this past February, do i have to send a new one or i should wait for specific email asking for it?

Thank you all!!
If you are an inland applicant and if you're talking about Canada's Police clearance then don't worry. Regardless of what we send them, CIC performs additional background checks from their end by default during processing anyway.. But if you're talking about other countries, then you have two options 1) Wait to hear from them and then send the certificates or 2) If you already have the new clearance certificates then feel free to send it to their postal/courier address.. Hope that answers your question..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
kaladhar said:
If you are an inland applicant and if you're talking about Canada's Police clearance then don't worry. Regardless of what we send them, CIC performs additional background checks from their end by default during processing anyway.. But if you're talking about other countries, then you have two options 1) Wait to hear from them and then send the certificates or 2) If you already have the new clearance certificates then feel free to send it to their postal/courier address.. Hope that answers your question..
Buddy, Any comments on US based applications for sending pcc whereas i received EP but dont know the visa office yet and i have my pcc that arrived a month ago. I want to send the pcc before it expires but some say it doesnt expire for a year but trying to send it in 2 months. Nowadays i see that some communication comes out of ottawa/sydney after 2-3 months hence confusion.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
harirajmohan said:
Buddy, Any comments on US based applications for sending pcc whereas i received EP but dont know the visa office yet and i have my pcc that arrived a month ago. I want to send the pcc before it expires but some say it doesnt expire for a year but trying to send it in 2 months. Nowadays i see that some communication comes out of ottawa/sydney after 2-3 months hence confusion.
I would suggest you to call CIC call centre and inquire.. They would be in a position to give you the right information and how to proceed further..

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Which country are you from ? Did you submitted Your countries PCC along with your application?
Thank in advance.

Laziophilic said:
I am BC PNP applicant...hopefully guys you can add me to the list

CIC received my documents on Dec the 1st, 2014
Acceptance of my application on April 27th, 2015
Medical Exam requested on April 29th, 2015
Medical Exam completed on May 12th, 2015
RCMP fingerprints requested on July 16th, 2015
RCMP fingerprints mailed out on August the 7th, 2015
I am currently in Canada and honestly I don't really know what progress was made on my file.

PR and RPRF paid in front once I mailed my application in November 2014...when I check my application status online it mentions the following:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2014.

Should I expect something differently?

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How is your email looks like ? Like a generic email stating to sumbiit PCC, Schedule A,etc.
Thank you

saloni86 said:
Hi, I applied for my PR on 20th Dec 2015 afer recieving SINP. Got Medical Request on 3rd May 2015. Medical was recieved on June 10th ( CPC Ottawa) On 22nd July i recieved an email request for the pr fee...which i paid the same day & attached the recipet and emailed them. does anyone know how long does it take after that? it would be highly appreciated! thanks :)

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Think, you don't have to submit Schedule A
Because it mentioned there,

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the
schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the
10 year history prior to your submitting your application
or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly
completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps
in your address history your application will be delayed.

akhan13 said:
Hey friends and folks:

So, finally- today i got that reminder email with pdf attached for the following 4 things: 1- Police certificate 2- RPRF, 3- Medical, 4- Schedule A

My Questions to those of you who already done so...

I dont need to worry about medical and RPRF as they are already done...
Police certificate i just got last friday, so it was a great i got it on time so i will send...But they said send the scanned copy???
BUT the Million Dollar Question for You:
4- Schedule A: As i am in restoration now from May 2015..still the same restoration status...I am wondering whether i should send the new schedule A or NOT?
Your insight will be appreciated, bcz its tricky and its alarming ...??
Thanks

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Guys i have question for December applicant that , after 23rd july mail from CIC which is general mail for every one for documents .......in which they are also mention if you submitted all documents then ignore this mail ...........................after this mail any \december applicant got any specific document requirement mail from CIC........for E.G like only ask for PCC or RPRF or ScheduleA ......Why I am asking this coz i feel after general mail if specific documents asking is means file is already cheked ,,,pls correct me if I am wrong coz its just my opinion....

saloni86

Aug 11, 2015
Hi
Yes it seems like i got the generic email that everyone recieved on July 22nd.
hope to see some updates soon :)

VOKSIN

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Finally got PPR and RPRF email today

December 31 Applicant
AOR 6 May
MR 20 July
Medical done 30 July
PPR and RPRF August 19 :D :) :D :)

vipH

Aug 14, 2015
VOKSIN said:

December 31 Applicant
AOR 6 May
MR 20 July
Medical done 30 July
Good for you. are you under express entry? I'm December 15 applicant, and the status still Medical Received.

NBUNB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Outer Space
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
VOKSIN said:

December 31 Applicant
AOR 6 May
MR 20 July
Medical done 30 July
You got your passport request with RPRF? Did you send you passport? I thought usually PPR comes after RPRF request.

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
VOKSIN said:

December 31 Applicant
AOR 6 May
MR 20 July
Medical done 30 July
This does seems weird. I would double check that. RPRF comes first, without they don't request your passport. So you could be misreading.