+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - non express - from new online portal

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Hi, is there anyone applied between end of Apil to beginning of May 2024? Just to check if IRCC start sending AOR. Please share your status. I applied for the PR on the third of May and no AOR until now.

Dharmesh95

Jan 13, 2022
I have applied for PR through non express entry and waiting for AOR. My PGWP is going to expire. How can I applied for work permit ? Based on my information my employer need to pay compliance fee and submit employment letter. But they are not agree to do that. Now how can I apply for WP

cajayshah13

Aug 26, 2024
Hi, is there anyone applied between end of Apil to beginning of May 2024? Just to check if IRCC start sending AOR. Please share your status. I applied for the PR on the third of May and no AOR until now.
I applied on 16 July 2024.. Still Awaiting

Did u get AOR

cajayshah13

Aug 26, 2024
Hello everyone, I submitted my PR application back in 31st December, 2023. Yesterday, I got an email from IRCC which states that they had returned my application due to a missing form. I filled it up and resubmitted again. So will I have to wait again like the first time to receive my AOR? I think they opened my application after 3 months of my initial application. So will have to wait for same amount of time to get any response? Anyone in the same boat?
I applied for my PR thru non express entry on 16 July with a old PCC. However, recently i filled the web form and updated the file with new PCC.

I am not sure with the consequences. But got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC saying that they are in receipt of my PCC and have added to the file