+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Nomination on Express Entry 2015

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
if we specifically apply to any province for PNP EE 2015 & the province invites you to apply for PR & let say we get the pR, is it compulsory to stay in the same province & work for a minimum of 2 years? can't i move over to some other place in canada for my job in these two years?

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
blackbeast said:
if we specifically apply to any province for PNP EE 2015 & the province invites you to apply for PR & let say we get the pR, is it compulsory to stay in the same province & work for a minimum of 2 years? can't i move over to some other place in canada for my job in these two years?
this is a 1 million dollar question,

CIC has the right to revoke your PR status because they will consider it is a fraud and a province manipulation, that you misrepresented your true intentions to that province,

look trust me, anywhere in canada is a better place than the country you and i are applying from, so it is okay to stay there for 2 years
but there is always an exception, if by chance a company needs your skills after you landed in that province, you can move but u cannot move if you do not have any other job offer

p.s. a lot of people moved and got away from it, but CIC won't tolerate this no more especially under this new stream

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BeirutJoe said:

CIC has the right to revoke your PR status because they will consider it is a fraud and a province manipulation, that you misrepresented your true intentions to that province,

look trust me, anywhere in canada is a better place than the country you and i are applying from, so it is okay to stay there for 2 years
but there is always an exception, if by chance a company needs your skills after you landed in that province, you can move but u cannot move if you do not have any other job offer

p.s. a lot of people moved and got away from it, but CIC won't tolerate this no more especially under this new stream
But how to apply for PNP

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
BeirutJoe said:

Thanks for the replu dude...but lets say my NOC job does not have much openings once i move to that province...then can't we move out to other places?? & is it a hard fast rule that once you get a PNP from a province, we should not move out for next 2 years? if you could provide this information (may be from CIC website) it would be really great!! thanks!!