+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

sky2019

Jan 4, 2019
What options do we need to press?
My company just renewed my contract, so do I need to send them the new contract?

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
They are planing to issue PPRs to most of the applicants, who have received DMs, before the second weekend of Feb2019. Don't get impatient till then.
I can not tell how or who gave this info to me. All I can i do is ask you folk to hang on tight because our waiting is about to finish.
@karansukh2 When you say "before the second weekend of Feb2019" you mean we may get PPR at any point between today and the second weekend of Feb (so we have to be checking like crazy our emails all these days) or you mean right before the second weekend of Feb (we just forget about checking email until February) ? Sorry for the pedantic question but you intrigued me!!

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
@karansukh2 When you say "before the second weekend of Feb2019" you mean we may get PPR at any point between today and the second weekend of Feb (so we have to be checking like crazy our emails all these days) or you mean right before the second weekend of Feb (we just forget about checking email until February) ? Sorry for the pedantic question but you intrigued me!!
They usually release ppr and dm in batches and between batches they stay completely silent. First two weeks of January was last time when they worked and issued dm, so it's a high chance that now they will stay silent for a month again.

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

mumbai101

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Silent for August applicants, saw couple early September applicants received dm and late September starting to get ghost updates.