+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

sitareh19

Mar 22, 2016
Feb 11 would correspond to 19 months processing time so I believe that is why she quoted it. Not because that will be the date for next batch of PPRs :(

Reactions: MissyTin

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
Well, for those like me who received DM on January 3, 2019, it has been three weeks of not only waiting but of constant check of ECAS, Gckey and email. I can’t count the number of times I’ve logged into those three in such a short span of time.

But brothers and sisters, here’s hoping we’ll hear some good news soon and bring this torturous process to an end. Hang in there and all the best.

karansukh2

Jul 20, 2018
They are planing to issue PPRs to most of the applicants, who have received DMs, before the second weekend of Feb2019. Don't get impatient till then.
I can not tell how or who gave this info to me. All I can i do is ask you folk to hang on tight because our waiting is about to finish.

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Well, for those like me who received DM on January 3, 2019, it has been three weeks of not only waiting but of constant check of ECAS, Gckey and email. I can’t count the number of times I’ve logged into those three in such a short span of time.

But brothers and sisters, here’s hoping we’ll hear some good news soon and bring this torturous process to an end. Hang in there and all the best.
we are hoping that's only be can do

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
They are planing to issue PPRs to most of the applicants, who have received DMs, before the second weekend of Feb2019. Don't get impatient till then.
I can not tell how or who gave this info to me. All I can i do is ask you folk to hang on tight because our waiting is about to finish.
Thanks. We wil wait and hopefully it’s going to happen as promised.

Obviously, it would have been better if you listed your source of this information but for now all we can do is hope that it’s a reliable source and we'll not end up disappointed by the end of second week of February.

Kuvamindia

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
What about us who has completed their 16 months and no dm

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Has any Aug 2-8 folks tried to call CIC and talked to an agent? I tried many times and the line was always so busy. We should keep calling them and find out why there's no DM for us and ask them if it's possible to get PPR without DM.

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31