Med's Request
Apr 05 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 27 2013 (Updated in eCas)
Passport Req..
July 09, 2013
Mercy4life said:
Hi Veterans!

After deep considerations, I deem it necessary to share with this great forum an issue of concern that i have been grappling with. My wife that happens to be the Principal applicant is in the last trimester of her pregnant and we will receive our request for medicals from Accra VO very soon. Often, i ve heard pregnant women are not allowed to undergo X-ray (as the rays might harm the baby) which is an integral part of the whole medical process. If so, how does this affect our application process with respect to the Medical Request and moreso, what advice would you give to us to achieve the most desirable results.

Note: THIS IS TO EVERYONE AND AUTHORITATIVE AND RELIABLE REFERENCES CAN BE CITED.

Thank you all. Your contributions would be treasured
If you decide to hold medical till baby arrives, your PR process will also hold. You have a choice to defer your medical till due date. Or you can ask your doctor (its generally safe to have xray of chest in pregnancy if you tell them in advance; they will ask patient to wear a shield in lower abdomen) if doctor says ok then you can go ahead with medical test. But if you are expecting that your PR wont be issued in next couple of months even after doing medical, safest bet is to defer medical for couple of months as you guys are already in last trimester.

John09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-04-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
in process april-5
Passport Req..
????????????????????
sulav787 said:
exactly... but few of my frens who already got their PR have also been asked for these information... one of them got his PR almost 2 yrs ago
which means we are not suppose to leave the province even after getting PR

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
John09 said:
which means we are not suppose to leave the province even after getting PR
no, I talked SINP office with email 3 year ago. they say you can move , study , work in anywhere after you got PR. but , now , what are they doing?

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
You can do whatever the hell you want after you land.Cited:Charter or rights and freedoms.As long as you dont leave your province before getting PR you are good.After PR stay for 1065 in Canada and there you go, a brand new passport.
And about the previous post,that province checked your friend after being a PR for 2 years, talk to him again, i am sure it is not what it was.Province doesnt give a hoot after you land.YOU ARE PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION!!!Plus the government benefits from people moving all the time.You know the saying,what happens to still waters)))

bobo_ca

Apr 11, 2013
Hi, I have also applied PR on Jan/2012 and my ECAS changed in process since April 11th!! I hope we'll hear something by end of this month, fingers crossed!!!

AMZA said:
Here we go again. Just ordered a new set of GCMS notes, my third, or forth?. Anyways, let's see what it says. My partner has already done his medicals, after I added him to my application, so there's nothing else they can ask at this point. I have been in process on ECAs since april 11, over 5 weeks. Hopefully PPR will come before the notes. Fingers Crossed.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
bobo_ca said:
Hi, I have also applied PR on Jan/2012 and my ECAS changed in process since April 11th!! I hope we'll hear something by end of this month, fingers crossed!!!
Hope we all receive...

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Hi Everybody;

I received my GCM notes. This is the first one. Anybody knows, what should I look for?
What are the important parts that show the status of my application and the progress?

Cheers

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Fafool said:
Hi Everybody;

I received my GCM notes. This is the first one. Anybody knows, what should I look for?
What are the important parts that show the status of my application and the progress?

Cheers
Due date! and officer name...

coshx

May 8, 2013
Fafool said:
Hi Everybody;

Cheers
Check the second page. Look under (1). Assessments, (2). Application Assignment. Check Page 7 to 12 for details on the assessment. Check page 36 to see notes if it has been reviewed by an Officer.
When did you apply for the GCMS note?

prabz

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-03-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
coshx said:
Check the second page. Look under (1). Assessments, (2). Application Assignment. Check Page 7 to 12 for details on the assessment. Check page 36 to see notes if it has been reviewed by an Officer.
Hey Coshx - My husband applied for GCMS notes, eligibility passed and medical passed, security not started
under application assignment our due date was 05/05/2013 which is already gone, our file is on process since 28 march
we still havent heard anything do you have any idea how much longer it can take?

coshx

May 8, 2013
prabz said:
Hey Coshx - My husband applied for GCMS notes, eligibility passed and medical passed, security not started
under application assignment our due date was 05/05/2013 which is already gone, our file is on process since 28 march
we still havent heard anything do you have any idea how much longer it can take?
Hi prabz. For Eligibility to be passed, the officer has done an initial review. Please go to the last 3 pages of the GCMS under "NOTES". You will see the comment and recommendation of the officer in charge of your file.
Check what he says about 'criminality' and 'security'.

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Hi;

Thanks. I applied exactly 30 days ago.
you have great information.
In front of security and HIRV is blank. nothing !
All others are passed.
Due date is 20/04/2013 which has already passed.
Any idea?

coshx said:

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request