+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeosaab said:
Last time my MP told me brought forward date for my case is March 21st so lets see what happens on this day...keeping my finger cross...o come on god....let me get out of all this freaking wait!!!!
Pray for me too... 8) 8)

Joie

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O, BC PNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
15-10-2011 FOR PNP
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 29, 2013
Hey Guys @ Romeosaab, Samgolani & Emanager; I have received the same email (below email) as you guys and they have requested personal history, fingerprints, RRPF and PCC. Did you guys provided the PCC from your home country or just from local police and also do the fingerprints needs to be done only by RCMP or even local police can do it. I have been living in Canada for 3 and half years and have few times left Canada for period of 2-3 three weeks for vacation purposes.

I think they are processing BC PNP cases as everyone from BC is getting these emails

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 06/14/2013

• RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 06/14/2013

• Updated details of your personal history since March 2012. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:
ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca<mailto:eek:ttpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca>

Police Certificates:
Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
Joie said:
Hey Guys @ Romeosaab, Samgolani & Emanager; I have received the same email (below email) as you guys and they have requested personal history, fingerprints, RRPF and PCC. Did you guys provided the PCC from your home country or just from local police and also do the fingerprints needs to be done only by RCMP or even local police can do it. I have been living in Canada for 3 and half years and have few times left Canada for period of 2-3 three weeks for vacation purposes.

I think they are processing BC PNP cases as everyone from BC is getting these emails

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 06/14/2013

• RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 06/14/2013

• Updated details of your personal history since March 2012. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:
ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca<mailto:eek:ttpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca>

Police Certificates:
Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies
For me....they asked me to submit my wife's PCC so it was pretty simple for me as She is in India and never been to canada...
For you I think u need to submit both as u have visited India couple of times after u applied ur PR...But again thats just my guess...u can also send an email to them,,,may be they will reply....

@ Samolgani: I pray for everyone that we get our PPR later than sooner as I know all the freaking pain that we have been going thru for more than a year now....

Hope for the best.....cheer up!!!!

raihan850

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Joie said:

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

Police Certificates:
Hi How r u going to send the police clearance certificate to them are going to mail them?

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joie said:

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

Police Certificates:
No Bud I am not from BC

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Joie said:

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

Police Certificates:
For finger prints get done from commissionaires not from local police station....because they didn't accept finger prints from local police...you can get Police certificate from local police but not fingerprints.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
And What happen with mine I am BC PNP :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Maybe they are going to reach the quote again without me... :( :( :(
Joie said:

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

Police Certificates:

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeosaab said:
For me....they asked me to submit my wife's PCC so it was pretty simple for me as She is in India and never been to canada...
For you I think u need to submit both as u have visited India couple of times after u applied ur PR...But again thats just my guess...u can also send an email to them,,,may be they will reply....

@ Samolgani: I pray for everyone that we get our PPR later than sooner as I know all the freaking pain that we have been going thru for more than a year now....

Hope for the best.....cheer up!!!!
Finally got hold of CIC call center agent, requested him to provide me update on my file, that did CIC have received my finger prints or not?

He was like " No we dont have access to your file, we cant help you, we have no idea of processing times after submitting RPRF, we cant guide you, its not in our screen / system"

VO never replies, no PPR in 15 days, no updates from call center, dont know which times we live in.

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
Hi Guys,

For all of people applying from US here. Yesterday I got an email from CPP-O asking for Updated History since Feb 2012, Payment of RPRF Fee and FBI Certificates for both me and my wife. Coincidentally, following this thread I was expecting an email from CPP-O soon and I had only applied for FBI Background check yesterday. Not to forget FBI takes 6 weeks to send the Police Clearance Certificate which is quite long. So I suggest all the people in America who are in the same boat as me (i.e Nov 2011 to April 2012 candidates) should apply for FBI Certificate for yourself and your spouse.

Good Luck Guys,
Gurjaspal

MazFeb

Nov 6, 2012
Joie said:

EMAIL FROM CPP-O

Police Certificates:

Hey Joie,

I think the PCC mentioned in the email is more generic, I am wondering if you had submitted the PCC (from home country) along with the application.
As mentioned in my earlier post , i got a similar email asking me to pay RPRF and update personal history (no finger print asked).At the bottom they mentioned the conditions for sending PCC (just like yours), but I had already sent PCC(from home country) at the time of submitting the application - mentioned the same in my reply, haven't heard back from them yet.

Mazfeb

MazFeb

Nov 6, 2012
By the way , one of my friend- PNP july 2012 applicant got an email last week asking to pay RPRF and send the passport. its moving guys!

Mazfeb

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
Today I got an another request to submit my RCMP fingerprints and personal history although i sent them my personal history last week + My wife's PCC.

I dont know whats going on...why they cudn't ask everything at one shot!!!Now another week to get RCMP certificates and then post them...OH GOD Come on now....its too much... :( :( :(

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Praise the LORD,
Hi guys finally I received the email to pay RPRF, update personal history and submit PCC from India. Am so happy atleast received something. Thank you Jesus...
A special thanks to Samlogani...:)

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Pari123 said:
Praise the LORD,
Hi guys finally I received the email to pay RPRF, update personal history and submit PCC from India. Am so happy atleast received something. Thank you Jesus...
A special thanks to Samlogani...:)
Hi;

Did you submit the PCC with your application last year?

fafool

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeosaab said:
Today I got an another request to submit my RCMP fingerprints and personal history although i sent them my personal history last week + My wife's PCC.

I dont know whats going on...why they cudn't ask everything at one shot!!!Now another week to get RCMP certificates and then post them...OH GOD Come on now....its too much... :( :( :(
hey romeosaab, you dont need to wait another week for any certificate from RCMP, if you are in Canada.... are you?