Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
babakura said:
Hello people ,
I need some help answering this question ...
I applied outside of canada to CIO and my Visa Office is London CHC .. My CC just got charged last week (4th of Dec 2012)and am expecting AOR and MR but I need to travel for about 2 months out of the UK to another country ... Can I do my medicals else where with one of the accredited Doctors and send to London from where I am or it is not possible ?

Honest feedback pls
Cheers
Yes, I know 1 guy whose VO was Buffalo and did Medical in India.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Holygun said:
any 2012 applicant got PPR???
yup alot of applicants BKD1969, Sonic, etc

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Holygun said:
I mean in last 2 weeks :)
I saw 2-3 applicants.....not many..

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Hey,

I received an email with the topic "Additional requiremen​ts" from OttPilot-Immigration two days ago. I sent them all requested documents by Canada Post yesterday.

chatdips

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Jizmilak said:
Hey,

I received an email with the topic "Additional requiremen​ts" from OttPilot-Immigration two days ago. I sent them all requested documents by Canada Post yesterday.
What documents did they ask for? Also share your timeline...

iggy

Aug 17, 2011
Jizmilak said:
Hey,

Hi Jizmilak,
your timeline looks similar with mine, so far I haven't got any update from them (2 emails, 1 gcms notes)
do you mind to share what documents they asked?
thanks

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
iggy said:
Hi Jizmilak,
your timeline looks similar with mine, so far I haven't got any update from them (2 emails, 1 gcms notes)
do you mind to share what documents they asked?
thanks
Hello Iggy

I have contacted once with them via email, they responded that my application is in process in Ottawa.
I have also asked for GCMS notes almost one month ago, but I haven't received it yet.
the newest thing about my case is that they asked additional documents from my wife who is with me in this application. I hope that they are working on it right now.

iggy

Aug 17, 2011
Jizmilak said:
Hello Iggy

I have contacted once with them via email, they responded that my application is in process in Ottawa.
I have also asked for GCMS notes almost one month ago, but I haven't received it yet.
the newest thing about my case is that they asked additional documents from my wife who is with me in this application. I hope that they are working on it right now.
thanks for the info jizmilak,
glad they show some progress on yours,
hopefully we got good news at the end of the year

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
iggy said:
thanks for the info jizmilak,
glad they show some progress on yours,
hopefully we got good news at the end of the year
I am confident it is the turn for you, Holygun. Edmontonbound, yanesrahn, Pari123. No one will be left behind.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
bkd1969 said:
I am confident it is the turn for you, Holygun. Edmontonbound, yanesrahn, Pari123. No one will be left behind.
no one will be left behind lol :)

I felt like we are in a war and they are gonna save our asss :)

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Thanks bkd1969... I asked for my GCMS Notes and my file looks like is in security and criminality checks... I already pass the average processing time for Ottawa 11 months.. so I don't know when the good news are going to come.. I hope they don't put my case on hold with the 2010-2011 Buffalo applicants... :(
bkd1969 said:

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
yanesrahn said:
Thanks bkd1969... I asked for my GCMS Notes and my file looks like is in security and criminality checks... I already pass the average processing time for Ottawa 11 months.. so I don't know when the good news are going to come.. I hope they don't put my case on hold with the 2010-2011 Buffalo applicants... :(
2010-2011 Buffalo Applicants are getting PPRs nowdays....if they put your case with them, you will PPR vry soon....