PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

Jay729

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beng_colet said:
Hi guys.. I know there were big changes last Dec 1 where we need to send all our documents to the CIO at Nova Scotia.

Now, here's my question. Did anyone sent your documents directly to your local CIC office after December 1? If yes, did you receive any feedback from them? Were your documents returned? Or did they forward it to the CIO office?

Because for me, I got nominated last September 2011. So it took me quite sometime to complete the supporting documents. Then I submitted it to my local CIC office here in the Philippines last December 20.

Now, I have not received any word from them and I am starting to worry because of the invitation letter from AINP that it will expire this April if I did not send my documents on time. I specifically followed what was insturcted to me on the letter that I need to send it to the CIC office assigned to me.

So much worry about this....
Good day po....wala pa rin po kayo nareresib?

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
hello manubobby, have you already access your ecas... i'm trying just now but still not working... dunno why.. ;)

rubyhero

Jan 29, 2012
hello friends i recived nomination in nov. and on my nomination letter ainp wrote send file to delhi visa office but now rules hve changed so i m sending my file to cio sydney...m i right?

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
rubyhero said:
hello friends i recived nomination in nov. and on my nomination letter ainp wrote send file to delhi visa office but now rules hve changed so i m sending my file to cio sydney...m i right?
yes, you must send your PR application to CIO Sydney, NS and if complete they will forward your files to New Delhi VO.
goodluck!

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
beng_colet said:
Hi guys.. I know there were big changes last Dec 1 where we need to send all our documents to the CIO at Nova Scotia.

Now, here's my question. Did anyone sent your documents directly to your local CIC office after December 1? If yes, did you receive any feedback from them? Were your documents returned? Or did they forward it to the CIO office?

Because for me, I got nominated last September 2011. So it took me quite sometime to complete the supporting documents. Then I submitted it to my local CIC office here in the Philippines last December 20.

Now, I have not received any word from them and I am starting to worry because of the invitation letter from AINP that it will expire this April if I did not send my documents on time. I specifically followed what was insturcted to me on the letter that I need to send it to the CIC office assigned to me.

So much worry about this....
Hi,

You were supposed to send the docs to Sydney NS. You should try and get hold of your VO and ask them to send your docs back to you. Alternatively you can just get new docs made up and send those to Sydney, NS. Good thing is you still have time and now that their checklist has changed, you no longer need to send copies of qualifications, transcripts or work references. It's much simpler now, good luck!

Best regards,

OM

billy0420

Feb 14, 2009
Hi Friends,

It usually takes some days for you to check your application status on-line after you get your UCI number or Application number. Don't worry about it and it will work soon. For me, it just took three days after I got my UCI number.

Cheers!

ghelai

Jan 30, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP- May 2009 and PR - FEB 2012
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Mar 26, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
June 05, 2012
Med's Request
June 08, 2012 (email
Med's Done....
June 28, 2012; medical received at CEM Aug 13,2012
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Sept 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 28, 2012 Received on 10/19/12
LANDED..........
January 22, 2013
Hi

My family was just nominated last Nov 28, 2011. Now we're in the middle of processing our documents. My husband will be the first one to go to CANADA, that's our plan then when he's established there enough that's the time me and my 2 kids will follow. Just wanna ask, In paying the processing fee does my husband need to pay for us also even though me along with my kids is not going with him or he just need to pay just for himself, I'm confused please help. Is is still $550 for him only. BTW we're from Manila

Your help is very much appreciated.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
hello friends,
i got my nomination in oct and then i applied for work permit so didnt apply for PR. now i have landed in canada on work permit. now question is, on my SINP nomination letter, it written to apply to New delhi visa office, ofcourse i will have to apply CIO NS first but since i am in canada, i want my application to be processed @ CPP ottawa. so can i change my visa office and make to CPP ottawa instead of New delhi? n how do i do it?

if anyone has any idea. please let me know.
thanks

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
mysteryocean said:
hello friends,
i got my nomination in oct and then i applied for work permit so didnt apply for PR. now i have landed in canada on work permit. now question is, on my SINP nomination letter, it written to apply to New delhi visa office, ofcourse i will have to apply CIO NS first but since i am in canada, i want my application to be processed @ CPP ottawa. so can i change my visa office and make to CPP ottawa instead of New delhi? n how do i do it?

thanks
Oh wow. Did u land already in Canada? I applied for PR. but still i didn't get nomination.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
hello friends,

thanks

a52411940

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011
Med's Request
30-01-2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
Passport Req..
07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I got confused with the email I got. It says:"

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo

But the medical forms shows CPP Ottawa and instead of sending to Buffalo, the doctor should send to CPP Ottawa. Also I got two different numbers: one is application no. EP0000... and the other is Paper file: B......

Where do you got the email? My email is from OttPilot-immigration.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
a52411940 said:
I got confused with the email I got. It says:"

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo

But the medical forms shows CPP Ottawa and instead of sending to Buffalo, the doctor should send to CPP Ottawa. Also I got two different numbers: one is application no. EP0000... and the other is Paper file: B......

Where do you got the email? My email is from OttPilot-immigration.
In your case, it is just too quick to receive your AOR and medical request at the same time. Honestly, it did not work that way. My understanding is that it is your VISA OFFICE, NOT CIO, to inform you the medical request. It may be possible because this is new system. But, as you know, CIO is responsible to act as a “centralized intake office”, cannot substitute the local VO, which is CPP Ottawa in your case. You may want to wait a little bit longer, especially when other folks this forum got their medical requests, then you will mostly get a TRUE medical request from your VO. Just a comment, do not take seriously. How other folks think about this?