+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

B

bajji kang

manubobby said:
oh man .. dont ask.. mine started at about 9 in the morning and finished at 3.30.. I am sure its not gonna be that long for you coz there are more than one DMP in Punjab right?? In kerala we just have one hospital with DMP for whole of Kerala.. so the waiting was long and frustrating.. they told me to come to the hospital at 9. I reached there at 9 and got a token.. I wasnt called until 11 coz there were so many people.. and once called in I had to show my passport and the letter from NDVO requesting us to do medicals... then she asked me for photographs and also asked me to complete a lot of forms .. then took my blood and urine and asked me to wait outside.. after about half hour .. they called me back inside .. they asked me to read some alphabets at a distance to check my eye sight.. then the doctor called me inside and asked me to fill out more paperwork which asked a lot of questions about having previous medical conditions and stuff and he asks questions related to that if you have any conditions.. i dint have any.. then I had to strip down to underwear for him to do a complete body check.. he checked all the joints and the rest of the body .. I have a tattoo .. n he was pretty shocked to see that .. he was asking me what it was.. n i was like its a tattoo .. n he asked me where I got it from .. I said I got it from Australia .. so he was pretty cool with it .. and after that .. I was asked to give blood again for additional test.. apparently they had forgotten to do tests for jaundice .. I did that as well.. after that .. I was sent down get my xray done.. by then it was about 1 PM.. so i go down to get the xray done .. and I think it shouldnt take too long .. but when I reached I had to take another token there as well.. the token number I got was 105 and at 1PM the number they were calling was only 75.. I was like .. WTF.. then they said .. if u havent had lunch .. you could go for it .. so i went .. had lunch and when i got back it was about 90 somethin .. n I waited there for a while .. and finally they called me .. took my xray.. and since this was the DMP for Australia and Canada .. that was the reason for such a long delay.. anyways .. people who were applying to Canada had to wait till the DMP actually checked our XRAY and make sure things are ok and only then we could leave... so I waited .. the DMP said that the first xray taken was not clear.. so I had to take it again.. and after waiting for another 15 minutes.. the nurse comes out n says.. the DMP said everything is good and I could leave.. (thank god).. so at about 3.30 I was free.. n i was waiting for like forever to have a smoke .. that was definitely the longest six hours so far.. :D.. anyways I hope you wouldnt have to wait this long at DMPs in Punjab.. but please do share your experience.. cheers :)
oh damm...it too tiring....so they gona make there applicant partial naked...with only inner wear....strange....hey mannu....there is diffect in my fingure joint....its not working..and i have been treated it from last few months...so its gona b any kinf obstacle??...i hope it wont effect....time is jst not on my side...one after and other thng taking toll on my life....:(

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
cvd222 said:
Mine is still application received... but I want to know if I should renew my passport now... because it will expire June of next year...

cvd 222

My also expires next june.
Well if it doesnot take too long, just apply for new passport.

aonedoc

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been almost a month since My Ecas was updated to Medical results have been received. (April 26th) Any idea how long will it be before they request for my passport? My Visa office is MANILA, but Ive been living in Canada for almost 3 years.

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
rubyhero said:
still waiting for MR and PPR...............no any change in ecase.. :( :( :( :( :(
i know..i just dont understand the delay too... :(

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
Friends,
I hve not received my LOA but...but as the time utilization , I am preparing my self for application at CIC, Nova Scotia...
Following queries if any one may answer....

what I have to write in the following columns of Generic IMM0008ENU_2D Form:
1 As I have only Given name i.e Gurminder Singh on my passport. And there is not any family name on my passport.
If I fill the Gurminder Singh in given name Column and left blank the family name column, then form could not be validated.
What I have to do for completion of Form
2 Whether the following documents,we have to submit at CIO, which were already submitted to MPNP office.
settlements Funds, Experience certificates,Qualification Certificates,Language ability test.
3 Weather we have to send original passport with application at this stage.

ayhen25

Feb 20, 2012
gurminder said:
Friends,
I hve not received my LOA but...but as the time utilization , I am preparing my self for application at CIC, Nova Scotia...

1 As I have only Given name i.e Gurminder Singh on my passport. And there is not any family name on my passport.
If I fill the Gurminder Singh in given name Column and left blank the family name column, then form could not be validated.
2 Whether the following documents,we have to submit at CIO, which were already submitted to MPNP office.
settlements Funds, Experience certificates,Qualification Certificates,Language ability test.
3 Weather we have to send original passport with application at this stage.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
gurminder said:
Friends,
Hi,
I had the same problem with my name as yours. I have two parts to my name and both are in the given name. In my application, i had it split as first name (the first part) and last name(the second part). However, they changed it in the system to both parts as the last name. Here in Canada/USA, last name is more significant than the first, hence I would recommend you place both parts of your name into the last name section or split up yur name (as i did). Better even if you could change it on your passport. It would save you a lot of heart aches at a later point in time.

JonMonc

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
Oct. 23, 2013 PPR (Nov. 15 2013) PP Sent
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22, DM Nov. 19, 2013 visa issue Dec 2, 2013 Visa received
Hi! Mannubobby,

Can you please update my time line I got my AOR from my visa office here in Manila dated May 29, 2012. Thanks

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Hark12 said:
No update on my status yet-still waiting on Medical from NDVO

lets hope for the best soon :)

Hark12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
I have question:

I received letter from CIC-New Delhi- dated April 17, 2012
I just checked my status online and it says-'We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2012"
and today I see another line appeared------

We started processing your application on May 24, 2012

rubyhero and all other people waiting MR from NDVO do you have two lines??