+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Applicants - October 2015

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
1)
For education documents,
Do I need to take a scan copy of original marksheets received amidst my education?
or
Do I need to take a scan copy of notary attested transcripts?

2)
Spouse does not claim points for education, as ECA is not done. In that case, do I need to upload spouse education documents?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
My medical appointment is on 6th-Nov.
Is there a chance for CIC draw, before Nov-6?
Am I suppose to go for medicals after receiving ITA?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
I have not claimed any points for my spouse's education/ work experience. However, in the document check list, I have found that documents for these sections are required and labeled as (required). Please advise!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Harsharn Singh said:
helo friends

i am new in this field

could i know abt what is ITA?
You will receive an email from CIC stating that there is a change in your profile. You have to log in and check.

Best of luck!!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
1)
For education documents,
Do I need to take a scan copy of original marksheets received amidst my education?
or
Do I need to take a scan copy of notary attested transcripts?

2)
Spouse does not claim points for education, as ECA is not done. In that case, do I need to upload spouse education documents?
Welcome to the club bro ;)
1) I think you need to scan your certificate and transcripts and translate them (in case they are not originally in English).

2) I have the same question. My spouse's work experience and education documents are labeled in my profile as required... I am really confused.

Harsharn Singh

Aug 5, 2014
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends .

i hired immigration consultant from canada and as per him, he submitted my file for PNP of NOVA SCOTIA on 8 oct'15, even i got the mail from him. but the matter is, i don't know about the process, step by step

could anyone help me to understand the process, means , time to be taken to get the PNP and so on.

Harsharn Singh

Aug 5, 2014
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends .

i hired immigration consultant from canada and as per him, he submitted my file for PNP of NOVA SCOTIA on 8 oct'15, even i got the mail from him. but the matter is, i don't know about the process, step by step

could anyone help me to understand the process, means , time to be taken to get the PNP and so on.

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Dear All,

Has anyone change the NOC code under the express entry after receiving the Nomination letter from SINP,
Reason I am asking is I have created the express entry profile fro 2173 and I received the Letter from SINP on 2171.

Please guide me,

Thanks,
Pinkesh

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
pinkeshthakker said:
Dear All,

Has anyone change the NOC code under the express entry after receiving the Nomination letter from SINP,
Reason I am asking is I have created the express entry profile fro 2173 and I received the Letter from SINP on 2171.

Please guide me,

Thanks,
Pinkesh
I am suggesting that you contact SINP and ask if that was intended. If they confirmed that, you have to change it in your CIC profile accordingly. Are the job duties for the 2173 and 2171 that similar?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

We do not consider applicants’ real estate when determining their available funds. That is detailed on page 13 of our application guide for Nova Scotia Demand.

Also, I cannot consider your wife’s business account funds because I cannot determine how much would be available for your immigration.

The minimum required funds for Nova Scotia Demand for a family of 3 is $18,260 CDN.

Your bank account balance was 375,483 NGN on 09 OCT 2015, which equals $2,480 CDN.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimum funds requirement.

*The person got this yesterday. He now has more than the expected money in his account. Can he still submit the bank statements that contains the full money after this correspondence from the nomination officer?

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Gego2 said:
I am suggesting that you contact SINP and ask if that was intended. If they confirmed that, you have to change it in your CIC profile accordingly. Are the job duties for the 2173 and 2171 that similar?
Hello Gego2,

Thanks for your help!

I have sent an email by asking the intention, I am waiting for there reply and if they make any delay still I think I should go ahead and change,
I don't if there will be any harm on that ?

Thanks,
Pinkesh

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Gego2 said:
Hi Gego2,

Thanks!

Basics of both are similar such as programming , Computer Engineering. It seems that my duties which are mentioned in the employee reference letter are matching to both NOC. That may be the possible reason that they have consider my profile under 2171.

Regards,
Pinkesh

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
pinkeshthakker said:
Hi Gego2,

Thanks!

Basics of both are similar such as programming , Computer Engineering. It seems that my duties which are mentioned in the employee reference letter are matching to both NOC. That may be the possible reason that they have consider my profile under 2171.

Regards,
Pinkesh
I see. I think you have to contact SINP and request a clarification/ ask them to modify it.
You may also send an email to Employment and Social Development Canada (noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca) to check which NOC suits you duties more, but please consider it may take them 2-3 weeks to reply.

Best of luck!

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Gego2 said:
I see. I think you have to contact SINP and request a clarification/ ask them to modify it.
You may also send an email to Employment and Social Development Canada (noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca) to check which NOC suits you duties more, but please consider it may take them 2-3 weeks to reply.

Best of luck!
Hello Gego2,
Thanks for your reply!

The thing is that they do not issue any nomination for 2173 and mentioned by someone in the other thread I may be fortunate they have given me the nomination under 2171. I think I should not ask anything but the I made a mistake by asking them to clarify,

I am waiting for their reply hopefully they do not revoke.

Regards,
Pinkesh