+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM/anyon please help regarding BUNAC

Salahuddin

Feb 19, 2009
Hello Everyone

I have been reading different topics on this forum and searching the web so that I can find a suitable way for myself to enter Canada. I am a british citizen and have a fiance in Toronto. I tried coming to Canada on visit visa in Jan but was refused entry and had to come back to England. I am suffering so much since then, recently went through a miscarriage with twin babies and I need to be with him. I am so desperate that I will try every way possible to get to him as soon as possible.

I came across a topic where you mentioned that by using the open work permit through BUNAC one can come to Canada for a whole year. After reading the information on the BUNAC website I was so happy but my happiness soon shattered when I realised that somebody who has a fiance in Canada might not be eligible to go through this programme.

My question here is that if I do get a visa through BUNAC and then try entering Canada stating i am only here for holiday work visa would the immigration authorities let me in or will they send me back even if i state i am not in any sort of relationship with him anymore? When I had to come back, they said they arn't charging me of any thing at this point and i should come back and be truthful next time. Would they still be holding my records from my previous refusal?

The problem arises from the fact that what if they dont let me enter canada? So should I go for BUNAC visa or not? Please help :( I am willing to pay for the bunac programme. I just don't want to be away from him. Its causing so much depression in my life... I feel like giving up :(

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
if u havent started the process and u feel like giving up then what should we do? commit suicide?

listen ur wasting ur time and money, when i told to go cyprus is because u can do a civil marriage in an hour and get it all done u can arrive in the morning and fly back at night, its easy and doesnt take time, ur husband can do it over the weekend.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know why they refused you entry but very likely they are keeping your previous records. You need to be careful. Any kind of temporary visa is granted only when they are satisfied you are going to leave again. If they already know you have a fiance, they will assume you will not leave. Marry him already and have him sponsor you, that is the best way.

Salahuddin

Feb 19, 2009
Thanks very much Leon, we are already thinking about getting married in chicago. We both can travel to USA and get the marriage done with in a few days instead of calling him over on spouse visa to UK. Thats another long winded process :(

thefairy

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
voided
LANDED..........
april the 4th 2009
please cheer up, I know its hard and sometimes u feel discouraged, but you cant just fall into that. You need to stand up and go on.
Im really sorry for your miscarriage. I had also been refused entry to Canada on may 2008, I was pregnant at the time, and it has been very hard to be without my boufriend all this time. At the port of entry, I was asked to sing a "voluntary withdraw application to leave canada" . Was it what you signed too?
Anyways, I was also told I could try to come again, and satisfy the officer about it being only temporary.
We decided to do things the right way and he is currently sponsoring me. Our daugher is already a Canadian citizen as her father is canadian.
Anyways, we applied in October, and we still waiting... I know is hard, but all you can do is try as much as u can, be possitive and dont let all this bring u down, never give up. My prayers will be with you.

Salahuddin

Feb 19, 2009
Thank you so much my dear sister. Your response has cheered me up! :) Good luck to you and everybody in this forum with whatever their intentions are regarding CANADA... I have come to hate Canada, but the only reason I want to go there is to be with my Husband :)