+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz experts help me...its urgent

amanlob

Aug 2, 2012
hello sir,i want to apply in concordia university in m.s mechanical engg for jan 2013. but the problem with me that i have 3 year of study gap. is it make problem in getting admission in university. and what about the application process time..how much time they take in giving offer letter plz help me out. thanks

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
amanlob said:
hello sir,i want to apply in concordia university in m.s mechanical engg for jan 2013. but the problem with me that i have 3 year of study gap. is it make problem in getting admission in university. and what about the application process time..how much time they take in giving offer letter plz help me out. thanks
i think deadline for concordia for winter 2013 has passed check there website......also if the study gap is covered by related work experience then it shouldnt be a problem...

amanlob

Aug 2, 2012
thanks but i already have a visa for canada and i am now in canada..is this help me in getting admission. . or it is help in applying in university if deadline is even over.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
amanlob said:
thanks but i already have a visa for canada and i am now in canada..is this help me in getting admission. . or it is help in applying in university if deadline is even over.
I think you are still in the category of international students. as you are already in canada, go ahead find the number from their website and call them. clear all your questions and share answers here with us.

dawood2k

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well if ur applying with any consultant then u should not take any tention as they have good contacts with the universities representatives so they will get ur offer..but if ur applying with ur own then u should give them a good SOP mentioning why u have gap in studies..

amanlob

Aug 2, 2012
suppose if make fake experience cerificate then is it work or not. i think they never make any enquire regarding experience cerificate

sukhjiwan07

Sep 8, 2012
To

The Canada High Commission

Student Visa Department

Subject : Query for Valid Study Permit Visa of Mr. Sukhjiwan Singh (D.O.B. 04/07/1992 & Passport No. J3661039)

Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect, I Sukhjiwan Singh (D.O.B. 04/07/1992 & Passport No. J3661039) son of Mr. Surat Singh resident of A-164, New Amritsar, G.T. Road, Amritsar, Punjab, India enrolled in Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto for doing three years Professional Program in Computer system Technology. My student Id was 016693129 As I got visa on dated 28-02-2012 so I arrived thereon 16-04-2012. I attended the classes for a week but due to some family problem I have to come back to India on dated 25-May-2012. I also got refund of my fee. As now when that problem is sort out and my visa is also valid for 31-December-2014 so I make up my mind to go Canada for continue my further study there as after thoroughly searched out I have selected that country to gain quality education there. Please confirm that I am eligible to re-enter in Canada on this valid visa and also confirm any formalities for the same so that I will do the needful.

Please do the needful and if there is other information required, please tell me

With Regards

Sukhjiwan Singh
Email id : sukhjiwans @ ymail.com

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
amanlob said:
suppose if make fake experience cerificate then is it work or not. i think they never make any enquire regarding experience cerificate
do not fake anything...if u fake and get caught even after a long time u could still be in trouble..there have been cases of people getting deported several years after ......never fake documents..do not bring disgrace to urself and ur country .....u must have done something during the gap didnt u? in ur SOP explain what was the true reason for u not working or studying. University people are still people and they understand ur troubles if ur genuine. Also if u profile is strong u explain ur gap truthfully u definitely have a fair chance. u r in canada u can also go to the university try to meet with professors etc and explain ur problem in details. I do not know ur case in details so cant say more.
another thing i dont believe consultants can get u admission so beware of consultants....call university directly and ask them about deadlines .....