+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLZ all i need your help !!!

london_guy09

Dec 8, 2010
I had applied Under Federal Skilled Worker as a Network Engineer in May 10.
i have got My IELTS Test SCore as follows :-

R - 7.5
L - 5.5
S - 6.5
w - 6.5

and I got 56 points before IELTS.

1. Can u pls tell me the score i got is sufficient, i need 11 more to get 67, however i got 14.
but i m worrying about the Listening score thats is low is that a minus point??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will not get a minus point because the listening score is lower. What counts is the total number of points.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

london_guy09 said:
I had applied Under Federal Skilled Worker as a Network Engineer in May 10.
i have got My IELTS Test SCore as follows :-

R - 7.5
L - 5.5
S - 6.5
w - 6.5

and I got 56 points before IELTS.

14 points

1. Can u pls tell me the score i got is sufficient, i need 11 more to get 67, however i got 14.
but i m worrying about the Listening score thats is low is that a minus point??

monisy2k

Dec 12, 2010
Respected Sir,

I Monis Yaseen applied for Canada Immigration Fast Track and got the approval , i just want to ask that i have done my Master's In Telecommunications from England's University of Bradford , all my previous education from schooling to my bachelor's degree in computer engineering in English medium.
Currently im working in British Telecom as a Telecom Engineer and i have all the document evidences and another important thing that UK Home Office Exempted my IELTS for my Highly Skilled Migrant Program UK and awarded me the points because i completed my Master's Degree from England.

Kindly looking forward to your reply .

Thanking You

Monis Yaseen

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
monisy2k said:
Respected Sir,

I Monis Yaseen applied for Canada Immigration Fast Track and got the approval , i just want to ask that i have done my Master's In Telecommunications from England's University of Bradford , all my previous education from schooling to my bachelor's degree in computer engineering in English medium.
Currently im working in British Telecom as a Telecom Engineer and i have all the document evidences and another important thing that UK Home Office Exempted my IELTS for my Highly Skilled Migrant Program UK and awarded me the points because i completed my Master's Degree from England.

Kindly looking forward to your reply .

Thanking You

Monis Yaseen
If you want to apply for skilled migration category(canada) then you must sit for General training IELTS

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right, no exeptions at Canada immigration any more. Even native speakers must sit for IELTS now.

These strict rules have been implemented as a result of many immigrants who claimed to be native speakers, next to native speakers, claimed to have done schooling in English speaking countries etc. etc. and then showed up in Canada speaking 2 words of English.