+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLS help! Not eligible - with job and LMIA. Why?

Pelena

Aug 26, 2024
Hi!
I'm confused, I don't understand, why not eligible, the first check was eligible, I got Code-Number, used it for EE, and after that - not eligible!
IELTS - ok
Funds - ok
Job - ja
LMIA - ja

Could it be because I don't have Canadian confirmation of education? I didn't need it for Work Permission and LMIA. Do I have to do. it for EE?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi!
I'm confused, I don't understand, why not eligible, the first check was eligible, I got Code-Number, used it for EE, and after that - not eligible!
IELTS - ok
Funds - ok
Job - ja
LMIA - ja

Could it be because I don't have Canadian confirmation of education? I didn't need it for Work Permission and LMIA. Do I have to do. it for EE?
You need WES or IQAS or whatever else is new for Canadian equivalency assessment.

Pelena

Aug 26, 2024
It is medical education and it was verified by SPSO (College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario).
In EE verification list there is only The Medical Council of Canada (MCC) inside for medical education.
But on the website of MCC - Candidates focused in practising in Ontario only should contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario for source verification.
Yes, I have this verification from CPSO, but it is not in the list in EE. Wtat schould I do?

:(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It is medical education and it was verified by SPSO (College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario).
In EE verification list there is only The Medical Council of Canada (MCC) inside for medical education.
But on the website of MCC - Candidates focused in practising in Ontario only should contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario for source verification.
Yes, I have this verification from CPSO, but it is not in the list in EE. Wtat schould I do?

:(
You need to complete ECA that is recognized by IRCC.