17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Can any one please help me with IMM 5481. In question 5 and 6 , do i have to mention my parents anywhere. I had applied for their visa 4 months which got approved. I just got married last week. IS supervisa considered as sponsor ship ?

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Sanju1986 said:
Can any one please help me with IMM 5481. In question 5 and 6 , do i have to mention my parents anywhere. I had applied for their visa 4 months which got approved. I just got married last week. IS supervisa considered as sponsor ship ?
Sanju1986:
If your parents got approved for Super Visa then there is no need to include them when answering question 5 and 6 in IMM5481. However, if you have sponsored them under Parents and Grand Parents Category for Permanent Residence then you must include them.
Take Care.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
Thank you so much for your help ... God Bless you !!

Yes My parents supervisa is approved and I haven't applied their application for permanent residency. i was just confused will they will be considered as sponsored but you clarify my doubts.

Thank you so much

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
to unmeritedfavor

My question was since in the past I had applied for my parents super visa which was approved. so when fillin IMM 5481 it asks did you ever co sign or sponsored any one. so I was just confused should I write my parents name there or not

unmeritedfavor

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Sanju1986 said:
to unmeritedfavor

My question was since in the past I had applied for my parents super visa which was approved. so when fillin IMM 5481 it asks did you ever co sign or sponsored any one. so I was just confused should I write my parents name there or not
No, you didn't sponsor your parents it's an invitation as a tourist visa, the question referring if you had a previous sponsored application, put NO.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks Mate.. loved your explanation :) :) :) :) :)

S

shakti123

Urgent help 5481

RajaJi said:
Hi there I am going to sponser my wife fill the Imm 5481 previous I did application Pnp Manitoba which was declined and now I am going to sponser my wife should I mention Imm 5481 Pnp application or not

naveen0126

Jun 18, 2021
Sanju1986:
If your parents got approved for Super Visa then there is no need to include them when answering question 5 and 6 in IMM5481. However, if you have sponsored them under Parents and Grand Parents Category for Permanent Residence then you must include them.
Take Care.
==============================================================================

We are family of 4, 3 of us are on PR but my daughter is not PR. on form 5481 , I have some questions -

4 . Yourself - 1
5 A) - No of person included on form IMM 008 - 1
5 B) All - 0
6 A) - 1
6 B) - 1

Total - 4

Do I need to provide spouse details also in 6 A) and do I have to provide any info in 6 B) ?

Is above right?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
==============================================================================

We are family of 4, 3 of us are on PR but my daughter is not PR. on form 5481 , I have some questions -

4 . Yourself - 1
5 A) - No of person included on form IMM 008 - 1
5 B) All - 0
6 A) - 1
6 B) - 1

Total - 4

Do I need to provide spouse details also in 6 A) and do I have to provide any info in 6 B) ?

Is above right?
Have you tried the instructions?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#forms

Search for the form number.

Answers seem to be:
5a) Depends whether there are any existing undertakings (if any of you were sponsored before). If no previous undertakings, seems correct.
6) Seems correct if you get to 4 total but just read the form and instructions.

Yes, I would include info on the spouse and other child - if they both have UCI#s I'd provide that, date of birth, and relationship to be clear.

naveen0126

Jun 18, 2021
Appreciated! in 6 A) Your spouse or common-in law partner if not listed on the generic app form for Canada (IMM 0008), in box3 under section application details - Do I mention spouse details here?

6 b) Every other family member financially dependent on you, whether they are living with you or not, and not listed din 5 B). = Do I need to mention my both kids here (PR and Principal applicant - Not PR)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Appreciated! in 6 A) Your spouse or common-in law partner if not listed on the generic app form for Canada (IMM 0008), in box3 under section application details - Do I mention spouse details here?

6 b) Every other family member financially dependent on you, whether they are living with you or not, and not listed din 5 B). = Do I need to mention my both kids here (PR and Principal applicant - Not PR)
Use the instructions and your noggin.

Your spouse won't be on IMM008 if you're not sponsoring him/her as part of this application.

6b - instructions specifically say but who are not listed in question 5. The principal applicant should be listed in five because you are doing an undertaking as part of this app, correct?