+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please let's share answers for ielts GT, Pakistan, 8th september.

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah they were the only mcqs.
1. Enough food is aval
2.. i think it was about why the manager got annoyed.. i think it is because.. some carl guy did not inform him of the idea... something like that
3. was about the problem in research.. i think it was related to the lack of funding
4.. was about the reason for the article.. cant remember exactly.. but i think it was related to....daemn.. forgot..[/QUOT
4th one was the last option I guess the ways about preserving birds in Newzealand.

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
2.. i think it was about why the manager got annoyed.. i think it is because.. some carl guy did not inform him of the idea... something like that
3. was about the problem in research.. i think it was related to the lack of funding
4.. was about the reason for the article.. cant remember exactly.. but i think it was related to....daemn.. forgot..
4th one was the last option I guess the ways about preserving birds in Newzealand

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
and the last 3 question
40. The new poison will be used in the future
39. was not possible to late
37. Is being used.. i think it is related to the silver plates.. which prevented the rats to climb up to eat the birds
Yes... transfer of birds to some other place... not possible... right?

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
There was a section about vehicle registeration.. saftey and mechanical inspection.. was it the true and false one?
Do you remember more of it? I guess true...tell me if you remember the full statement.
Do you remember the last mcq of reading, the purpose of writer?
And do you remember if "decline" comes somewhere in last section blanks?

saadyaqub

Sep 8, 2018
Do you remember more of it? I guess true...tell me if you remember the full statement.
Do you remember the last mcq of reading, the purpose of writer?
And do you remember if "decline" comes somewhere in last section blanks?
Well..
There was a statement if security inspection guarantees saftey for year to come.. It was false
Then there was a question that a certain certificate could be purchased from govt and this was true.. There was also another statement about obaiting the worth of the car for free. This was also true.. I also remember a not given answer.. I think the statement was that the security inspection is cheaper than mechanical inspection...this is what I can remembr on top of my head.. Does it ring ur bells ?